Senior Ads Monetization Associate
10 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that it will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.
Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Our Growth team helps maximize the potential of each Voodoo product within the ecosystem. Our Growth team is split into several job expertises such as user acquisition, ad monetization, video ads, playable ads and influencer marketers. Being part of the Growth Team at Voodoo requires a lot of operational excellence and creativity in order to constantly adapt ourselves to stay ahead of the rest of the market.
- Manage ad monetization strategy across a variety of ad networks and demand partners
- Design and operate ad waterfalls for many games via major ad mediation platforms
- Deeply analyze monetization performance against key metrics to identify areas for improvement
- Run A/B tests to optimize monetization efforts: test from A to Z, analyze results and leverage them
- Make recommendations to influence the product, create new ad placements and optimize ad integrations to impact the LTV of users
- Communicate with strategic partners & ad network contacts to build/maintain strong relationships
- Liaise with our internal teams for tech-related topics: SDK integrations, data and dashboarding, automation needs
- 3+ years of experience in the ad monetization ecosystem
- Data-driven and detail-oriented, with strong analytical and organization skills
- Develop proactive and efficient responses to pressing issues and challenges
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience of statistical analysis tools is an advantage
- A hacker and creative mindset
- Speak and write English
- Understanding of the mobile gaming competitive landscape and mobile ad tech ecosystem
Benefits: competitive salary, lunch vouchers, healthcare, child day care, wellness activities, unlimited vacation policy.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.