Senior Marketing Designer 2D + 3D
20 days ago
Scopely is looking for a highly motivated Senior Marketing Artist 2D & 3D to join our Marketing team Flamed in Barcelona Office on a Hybrid basis!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
We are the in-house creative agency, Flamed , an International multidisciplinary team. We build thousands of creatives every year to support all Scopely games Marketing needs worldwide. You will work on the leading mobile mid-core games like Star Trek Fleet Command and Stumble Guys, among others.
You will create and develop original static ads, SM posts, icons, logos, store Marketing assets and other collaterals in collaboration with the rest of the creative team for multiple games. You will follow projects from initial concept through final execution in collaboration with the creative team and Digital Performance Marketing. You will help build impactful brand identities for our games and protect them, with the support of the Art Director and Creative Lead.
What You’ll Do
You must have a good understanding of the games market and stay professionally up-to-date in current pop culture trends (i.e. social media, fashion, design, movies, tv etc) . You will also continuously follow the performance of our ads and look for ways to improve them.
- Work in collaboration with creative team, Creative Services Project Managers and Consumer Marketing to build impactful assets for Marketing
- Participate in brainstorms, ideate and sketch ideas before production
- Execute with a deep attention to details all static assets required for Marketing
- Create regular featuring assets and strong key arts to represent our games in the most impactful way
- Use Digital Performance Marketing insights and team benchmarks to iterate on existing ads and continuously improve their quality and results
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Design industry, preferably in gaming or entertainment
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Arts
- The ability to drive an idea from conception to completion
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Knowledge in both online and offline design and production
- Expertise in Photoshop and Figma
- Additional knowledge in 3D production (Blender or Maya)
Please include a portfolio, Reel or PDF/links to examples of your work in the applicatio n.
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.