7 days ago
At Space Ape we believe in high performing, inclusive teams. Collaboration, autonomy and enjoyment is core to our ways of working. We’re seeking a people focussed HR generalist to help enhance our employee experience and development.
This role mixes operational and strategic support, to deliver people projects and initiatives across the company. You will work closely with the Head of People and Senior Leadership team to design and deliver the People Agenda. By supporting and sustaining a vibrant, high performance culture you will drive forward the company’s values and lead all HR projects. These include the support of the People strategy, learning and development programs, performance management cycle, DEI, and the effective collection and reporting of HR data.
- Design and implement initiatives to enhance the overall employee experience, including onboarding and learning and development frameworks.
- Preparation of offer letters and contracts for new hires.
- Shape and improve the onboarding experience, including relocation offers and logistics
- Data entry and upkeep of Employee Right To Work, including Visa applications and renewals.
- Maintain all employee records to ensure they are accurate and up-to-date. Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics
- Seek and act on feedback on any key issues that directly affect the People experience, through surveys, focus groups and other touchpoints.
- Champion and promote Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in our recruitment, retention, and development plans.
- Enhance our existing Leadership development programs, create frameworks to nurture and support our emerging Leaders
- Support the business in providing a comprehensive HR service to employees and line managers
- Ensure that all People policies and procedures are compliant and regularly reviewed to ensure they are up to date.
To be successful in this role you must be a proactive self starter with excellent communication skills. As part of the People team, it is imperative you are a people person. You must have previous experience in liaising with people at all levels within a company and be comfortable offering advice and guidance to stakeholders
- Previous experience as a People Partner or HR generalist
- Chartered Member of the CIPD or equivalent qualification
- Thorough understanding of Employment Law
- Adapts well to changing plans and priorities; deals comfortably with ambiguity
- Resilient and flexible, with a highly positive attitude
Why Space Ape is right for you
- Be a part of one of several small empowered teams who inspire and challenge one another in the pursuit of our mission
- Autonomy to make your own impact with the support to help it happen
- Designated ‘Ape Space’ creative time where you are free to work on game concepts and ideas away from your day to day
- The freedom to further your skill set the way you want with a generous training budget
- An award winning studio that has been crowned one of the best places to work, for the last 6 years in a row!
- Help run and create games which bring joy to millions of players all over the world
- 5* Glassdoor rating - Check out our reviews
- Entered a long-term strategic partnership with Supercell in 2017
- Competitive salary & stock options
About Space Ape
At Space Ape we pride ourselves on our passion and the trust we place in our people. We look for passionate, productive, team players who are relentless in their pursuit of our mission. There’s no bureaucracy here, we just get things done. Space Ape’s mission is to make the highest quality and most successful mobile games in the world. Founded in 2012 we’ve since launched five games that have been installed by over 100 million people and generated over $250m revenue.
We are part of the Supercell family, giving access to some of the most talented game makers on the planet.
Our studio is currently 120 strong and built around the belief that small empowered teams make the best games. This philosophy enables us to innovate, move faster and have the creative ownership required to make the greatest games on mobile.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.