15 days ago
Worlds is a new remote-first studio from former veterans of Epic Games.
Founded in 2022 and backed by Griffin Gaming Partners (investors in Scopely, Marvel Snap, Frostgiant), we're pushing the limits of Unreal Engine to create PC titles defined by novel mechanics and graphical excellence.
- Plan, storyboard, and capture footage for trailers, social media vids, and other marketing material
- Generate motion graphics and animations for company videos
- Build and maintain a base of screenshots, videos and other media for use by the marketing team
- Capture and edit footage to playtest sessions for internal use by QA and other departments
Who you are:
- You’re an expert in visual storytelling and the language of video content. You have an intuitive sense of what draws people into a trailer whether it be for a video game, a film, or any other kind of media
- You’re an independent worker, when your task list is clear you reach out to other teams and find where your work is needed.
- You know your tools. Premier and After Effects are a must. Experience with Blender or Unreal 4/5 are a plus.
- You’re capable of lending a hand in other areas of marketing such as preparing and editing screenshots and social media material with tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign
What We Offer:
Accelerated Promotion Cycle: Successful employees advance and gain responsibility quickly
Innovation-Driven Environment: Work on groundbreaking projects that push the limits of what's possible in gaming.
Remote-First Culture: Open to candidates worldwide, with a work environment that values results over hours clocked in.
Please Note: All email communications from Worlds use the domain, Worlds.org . Any mail originating from another domain claiming to represent Worlds is fraudulent. Any emails coming from the domain “ worlds-jobs.org ” are fraudulent. The Worlds hiring team only interviews candidates via Google invites from email addresses with the domain Worlds.org . We will never ask a candidate to download 3rd party software to their phone or computer, nor will we ever ask a candidate for their banking information.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.