Technical Compliance Project Manager
7 days ago
Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
As we expand, we're looking for a motivated and experienced Technical project manager to oversee compliance related projects to join our rapidly growing Company.
As a project manager you will play a key role in ensuring that our business comply with the various aspects of privacy , regulation and tech standards across all the organization. You will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining compliance programs, policies, and procedures .
This position requires strong attention to detail, a deep understanding of privacy related standards and tech requirements, and the ability to collaborate with various teams to uphold the highest standards and ensure that they follow compliance guidelines set by the company and industry standards of data protection and SDK.
- Develop and implement project plans to ensure technical and privacy compliance with applicable regulations and standards
- Coordinate with the different teams within the company to review privacy policies, and compliance requirements
- Work closely with 3rd party partners and vendors to ensure compliance with their requirements and specifications
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure compliance throughout the development and deployment of products and services
- Maintain accurate documentation to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Conduct periodic risk assessments and implement appropriate controls to mitigate risks
- Monitor and report on project progress and escalate issues or areas of concern to management
- Monitoring the organization's data processing activities to ensure ongoing compliance and conducting internal audits to identify potential gaps.
- 3+ years of experience in project management with a focus on technical and privacy compliance
- Extensive background in managing technical projects and a strong comprehension of technical details and their implications
- Strong understanding of relevant regulations and standards such as GDPR
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Highly organized, proactive, and able to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to facilitate /guide meetings effectively
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders, with exceptional communication skills in fluent English (native or equivalent)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.