Senior Remote Management and Automation IT Administrator
1 month ago
Scopely is looking for a Senior Remote Management and Automation IT Administrator to join our IT team in the U.S. on a remote basis.
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
The IT team keeps everything behind the scenes running smoothly and we make sure all teams are equipped and connected - whether across the office or halfway around the world. AV struggles? Don’t worry, we’ve got this.
What You Will Do
The Senior IT Administrator, will have a focus on Remote Management and Automation, and will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing Scopely’s remote management tools (NinjaRMM, JAMF, JumpCloud, Meraki MDM), maintaining all endpoints (workstations and servers), and automating IT processes.
- Implement standards and best practices for our remote management tools
- Administer automated patching and software updates across all our endpoints
- Manage and iterate automated endpoint deployment methods across all platforms (Windows, MAC, Mobile, etc.)
- Generate and report on machine performance, health, and patch status
- Stay up to date with the latest features and roadmap for our remote management tools
- Implement, document, and maintain our MDM processes (cell phones, tablets, etc.)
- Document procedures, applications interfaces, and other methodologies related to our remote management tools
- Creates detailed test plans that incorporate mitigations for project risks and inputs from prior lessons learned
- Scheduling audits of hardware
What We’re Looking For
- 7+ years of experience in Systems Administration
- Advanced knowledge and experience in NinjaRMM, JAMF, JumpCloud, Meraki MDM
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Windows and Mac OS
- Proven experience with REST API coding
- Extensive experience with Powershell, Python, and Bash/Z-Shell
- Technical writing include data flow, architectural and sequence diagrams
- Effective end-user service skills to engage users, resolve issues with a sense of urgency, and communicate in a timely manner
- Excellent decision-making, time-management, and planning skills
- Customer-centric approach to problem-solving
- Oomnitza platform experience, specifically for Asset Management
- Experience with Microsoft Autopilot, Azure AD, Intune
For candidates in CA, CO, NJ, NY and WA, the annual salary range is $85,000 - $106,000 plus equity, bonus and benefits including healthcare benefits, retirement benefits, pet insurance, paid holidays, paid Scopely free days, and unlimited paid time-off. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience .
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Notice to candidates: Scopely, Inc and its affiliates will never request payment or ask for financial information as a condition for applying to a position or receiving an offer of employment. All official Scopely, Inc. recruiters only use email domains that end with @scopely.com.
Our official website is www.scopely.com
. Please only apply to positions posted on our official website and ensure the recruiter only communicates via the official email domain.
Should you have any questions or encounter any fraudulent requests/emails/websites, please immediately contact email@example.com .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.