Senior Producer - Fortnite Team
8 days ago
Everything we do makes young people either smarter or happier, and often both!
Dubit is a digital studio and R&D house that has been creating award-winning apps, games, websites, VR, AR and metaverse experiences for over 20 years.
We love harnessing the latest technologies to deliver new and exciting experiences for our clients and are globally renowned for our work across Roblox, Fortnite and Zepeto, including massively interactive live music and sports events. Our deep understanding of young audiences and our passion for innovation has led us to work with some of the biggest brands across the world, such as Facebook, Paramount, Samsung, Nascar, UEFA and Warner Music.
Join us to be part of the future and push the boundaries of creativity and your own progression in the industry!
We are seeking a proactive and dynamic Producer to join our Fortnite team and oversee our production of game, app, or experience development from the discovery phase right through to delivery.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with developers, our creative team, and clients to ensure projects are executed on time, on budget, and to the highest quality standards. You will need to demonstrate excellent collaboration and communication skills, be adept at planning ahead, and have the ability to swiftly remove any impediments that your team may encounter.
- Understand the roles required within each project team and coordinate with the Production Director and Operations to acquire the necessary resources.
- Liaise with clients to gather project requirements, provide status updates, and manage expectations.
- Manage project budgets and ensure projects are delivered within financial constraints.
- Oversee the project team members, monitor team well-being, and escalate any issues directly to the Production Lead.
- Direct the production, including the implementation of discovery, delivery, maintenance, and upsell processes.
- Set a schedule of work and ensure all tasks, deliverables, and milestones are completed on time.
- Determine the logical development order with the support of the Production Lead and ensure the work within each capability is completed in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain a contractual relationship with the client, with the support of the Operations team and the Production Lead.
- Produce Statements of Work (SOWs) for each phase of work, in line with agreed schedules and milestones.
- Factor in marketing materials and user testing into the delivery plan.
- Allocate, track, and report on the project budget.
- Conduct weekly project RAG assessments and highlight any issues to the Studio Leads Team.
- Take ownership of internal and external project reporting.
- Maintain a RAID and Decisions Log, record meeting notes, and ensure project documentation is up-to-date.
- Construct a release schedule and manage release, including providing release notes to the client.
- UEFN experience is essential
- Have an excellent understanding of Unreal Engine
- Exceptional understanding of multiplayer games
- Fortnite experience, preferably domain knowledge would be highly advantageous
- Professional experience working in the gaming industry on 3D games
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Proven experience managing budgets and schedules.
- Good understanding of agile development.
- Knowledge of gaming industry standards.
- Good understanding of the full game development lifecycle.
- A strong portfolio of what games you have worked on
- Proven experience in project management in a related field, preferably within the gaming industry.
- Solid knowledge of project management methodologies, tools and all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Experience in managing, guiding, and leading teams towards delivering high-quality products on time and within budget.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience working with project management tools such as Jira, Asana, or Trello.
- Familiarity with gaming industry standards and trends.
- Knowledge of risk management, contract management and change management processes.
- Experience in delivering and managing projects for external clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, Game Design or a related field would be a plus but not a necessity
- Certification in Project Management (such as PMP, PRINCE2) or Scrum Master (such as CSM, PSM) is highly desired.
Why Join Us:
- Collaborate with industry visionaries, skilled artists, and innovative designers.
- Work in a creative and dynamic environment that encourages growth, innovation, and continuous learning.
- Stay on the cutting edge of technology
- Enjoy a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for career advancement.
Join our team of passionate professionals and bring your game development expertise to the forefront. Apply now and embark on an exhilarating journey of creativity and innovation.
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and a passion for producing high-quality projects, we would love to hear from you!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.