Senior Producer (New UK Team)
1 month ago
Starbreeze Entertainment is hiring for a Producer to support future projects as a key member of our new Starbreeze UK team. You will take ownership of the product vision for future Starbreeze projects; maintaining and updating this throughout the development cycle to reflect changes in scope, technical constraints, emergent work, stakeholder requirements, etc.
Please note - this role is open to applications in the UK only, with a preference for the Greater London area.
- Ownership of the product vision for future Starbreeze projects; maintaining and updating this throughout the development cycle to reflect changes in scope, technical constraints, emergent work, stakeholder requirements, etc.
- Ensure product vision remains clear to all stakeholders; including development, marketing, publishing, central/support teams, executive staff, external partners, and consumers.
- Provide guidance and direction to ensure a high quality delivery of the product vision to all relevant teams and individuals.
- Collaborate with the team to help scope the game to keep it on time, on budget and high quality.
- Collaborate with craft leaders to build and inspire a high functioning team.
- Define quality best practices and standards for the team and ensure adherence to them, setting delivery goals that prioritize the quality of the work and overall product.
- Work with Quality Assurance to quantify and qualify the quality of the product at each milestone.
- Represent your product and franchise by actively participating in multi-year tactical and strategic product business planning.
- Partner with Analytics and Product Owners to ensure key KPIs are defined and monitored, and drive product and development directions using these.
- Build, foster and grow partnerships with externals; including first parties, licensors, and associates parties.
- Build, foster and grow partnerships with internal service and central teams; including Publishing, Marketing, QA, and Studio management and leadership groups.
- Extensive experience as a Producer, Product Owner or Game Director on AAA console projects.
- Experience building high-functioning, quality-driven teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, multi-tasking, and scheduling skills.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask across disciplines, assess risk, define priorities, and resolve problems while meeting deadlines.
- Deep knowledge of game development; including team dynamics, common development hurdles, game engines, development milestones, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of at least one bug-tracking software solution and MS Office.
- Player first mentality.
Good to have:
- Experience with online multiplayer live service games.
- Familiarity with Agile and other traditional project management methodologies.
- Hands-on development experience in any development area; art, design, programming, QA, etc.
Still reading? Good, because here’s the best part:
We offer you a position at a company where we value empowerment, agility and ownership. While we evolve we want you to grow with us and to develop as a professional.
What more do we offer?
- Competitive salaries with annual reviews
- Private medical insurance
- Annual wellness benefit
- Referral bonuses
- Long term incentive bonus scheme
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and look forward to meeting you. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously. Please submit your CV and cover letter in English.
Starbreeze values diversity and inclusion, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome you as who you are, no matter where you are from or what games you play. If there are preparations or accommodations that we can make to help ensure that you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Recruitment agencies may not submit CVs through this website or directly to hiring managers. Starbreeze Entertainment does not accept unsolicited recruitment agency CVs, and will not pay fees to any third- party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.