Senior Gameplay Programmer
1 month ago
Duration: Full Time
Location: Liverpool or Remote (UK)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced programmer to join our development team and play a key part in developing a new title. We’re looking for someone who has experience shipping titles and can bring the vision of our game designers to life.
- Design and implement reliable, maintainable, and bug-free code
- Follow best practices, development processes, and coding standards
- Take ownership of the design and development of key game systems
- Bring technical expertise and experience to the challenges of game development
- Excellent C/C++ knowledge.
- An enthusiasm and passion for games.
- Experience working in a games studio
- Shipped multiple titles
- Unreal Engine experience
- A good degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Good maths and 3D programming skills.
- Good game engine knowledge and experience
The interview process for the Senior Gameplay Programmer roles is made up of 3 stages:
- First interview (30 – 45 minutes) – An interview to discuss your experience and working history relating to the position with members of our programming team. In return, we will provide a full overview of the role, life at the studio as well as answer any questions you may have.
- Second Interview (30- 45 minutes) - A chat with our CTO and Studio Technical Director, to discuss your experience and talk about the technical aspects of the role.
- Final interview (30 minutes) – A final Interview with our Studio Head and Studio Production Director. This will be a chance for you to get to know the Senior Management team and all the things that make Lucid, Lucid! You will have a lot of opportunities to ask any questions about the studio and Culture.
Our recruitment process typically takes 2-4 weeks depending on availability. We work our process around your availability and try to be as accommodating as possible. A member of our recruitment team will be in touch prior to your first interview and will keep in contact throughout the process. If you have any specific questions prior to this please contact email@example.com
Lucid Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We can provide suitable adjustments during our recruitment processes. Should you require adjustments/flexible arrangements to interview, or take up a role at Lucid, please let us know in the notes/cover letter section of your application. This will not affect your application.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.