This job might no longer be available.
YouTube Manager Intern
1 month ago
Lingokids' mission is to help 100 million families worldwide raise amazing kids through playlearning™.
Through play and interactive technology, Lingokids delivers premium, modern learning through educational subjects and life skills so kids can thrive as confident, conscious, resilient, lifelong learners — ready for school and today’s ever-changing world.
To help us on this mission, we’re looking for an exceptional YouTube Manager Intern to join the Content Marketing team.
Are you ready for Playlearning?™
As the YouTube Manager Intern, you will play a key role in helping the Lingokids IP grow on YouTube!
The whole Content Marketing department consists of around 5 people, working in cross-functional teams with the Marketing department.
- Manage all YouTube channels in terms of content management, content planning, uploading schedules, streaming setup, and video optimization.
- Apply YouTube SEO technics best practices.
- Content trend search and identification.
- Copyright and claims management.
- Align all distribution and creation channels with all content released on YouTube, LiveOps, and the rest of the Content Marketing channels.
- Monitor and report on the performance of the released content, promotions, and events and their impact on KPIs.
- Propose/prepare A/B tests and report on the key findings.
- Delivery Market & Competitors analysis, with a special focus on the games operating directly in the same category.
You must have the possibility of an agreement with a school/study center in Spain.
- Excel/Google sheets knowledge is a plus
English is a must. We are a multicultural team, and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates, but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
You should feel equally comfortable communicating in long-form writing. We have become a fully remote company so, we believe that being articulate in both spoken and written long-form asynchronous communication is key to working efficiently together.
Experience working closely with non-technical stakeholders to refine requirements and bring them to life is a must.
Life at Lingokids
🏡 Remote working: you can choose to work remotely from within Spain or visit our offices if you live in Madrid.
⚖️ Flexible hours and work-life balance: we care about the results you bring to the team. 9 to 6 and constant commuting is not for us either.
🩺 Health care: we have optional health insurance as flexible retribution and 4 online therapy sessions for free to help your self-awareness and wellbeing.
🙌 Feedback culture: feedback is the breakfast of champions, and we take it seriously! We have a real-time and honest feedback culture, and a formal 360º assessment every 6 months.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.