Workplace Experience Specialist
16 days ago
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead
The Workplaces team oversees workplace environments and the related employee experience globally and delivers and maintains spaces that are vibrant, fresh, branded, and inspiring. The team also provides relevant programs that differentiate EA as an employer of choice and support EA’s ability to attract and retain the talent needed to power our Company.
Workplace Experience is focused on services and programs that:
- Directly impact employee effectiveness
- Provide a healthy physical office environment
- Create a consistent physical setting and workplace experience globally while reflecting local culture
- Build community and connectedness among our people
- Directly contribute to fostering EA’s values
- Apply best practices in environment design
You and your team will focus on our office environments on a global scale, including building operations, health and safety, workplace design, onsite and contracted services, and employee community and events. In addition, this position will collaborate with the People Experience COEs and teams for integrated programs and events.
The Workplace Specialist for the China Studio holds primary responsibility for all Facility related efforts, and the upkeep and maintenance for this site. This dynamic individual will develop and coordinate long and short range facilities plans and site tactical planning. This position will also be responsible for maintaining the day-to-day building operations to ensure a safe and efficient work environment at the lowest possible operating costs while maintaining appropriate company standards.
- Demonstrate the strong ability to work independently and as part of a team. Be willing and able to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment.
- Provide coordination and administrative support for the day-to-day delivery of Workplace Experience services. Revise and be involved in the administrative procedures related to the administration of the Company’s premises.
- Responsible for daily operational budget, PO/PR acquisition, payment, latest estimation, expense reporting and documentation them all for audit spot check. Conduct inventory audits including fruits, housekeeping, stationery, pantry supplies, spare parts, technician tools and other relevant Workplace Experience supplies.
- Responsible for EA contracts initiation, renewal and documentation. Ensure every PO has the alignment with the frame contract and has no conflict of conduct.
- Conduct annual vendor performance review and KPI report. Run market researches to identify new suppliers, analysis of offers and submit new proposals. Be involved in and may conduct negotiations for procuring the required services and products (consumables and business entertainment products, as well as spare parts, tools and maintenance materials) and ensure to apply the best practices in the supplier selection process.
- Participate in and fully coordinate the assigned projects by performing the given tasks within the department’s projects; act as project manager in implementing and monitoring projects and planned actions in order to maintain an effective and functional work space and develop further office spaces (limited to local small and medium-sized projects; including the organization, planning, budgeting and implementation thereof).
- Coordinate the space managing and planning work including review and coordination of internal movement while keeping the disruption of the work at a minimum; regularly update the office occupancy status. Assist with line manager to sort out the expansion plan within budget. Update FMI, or other global aligned platform in a regular basis.
- Provide support and may take over further department activities based on the actual cicumstances whenever necessary.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong customer service focus, communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with a wide range of clients.
- Comfortable with managing against numerous deadlines and flexible with changing priorities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; knowledge of Photoshop a plus
- Proficient in the procurement of workplace services and products
- Knowledge of building management, contract management, PPM’s maintenance, building operations, health and safety, budget management, supervision of others
Education and Experience
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- College degree or above in related major
- 5 years working experience with more than 3 years’ experience in hospitality, admin or facilities management
- CET 4 or equivalent and above