Workplace Experience Coordinator
13 days ago
Job Title:Workplace Experience Coordinator
Job Title: Workplace Experience Coordinator
Department: Human Resources
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Demonware is a member of the Activision family of studios. We run every part of the players' online experience, from logging in to matchmaking to climbing the leaderboards, for popular video game franchises such as Call of Duty, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, Crash Bandicoot and Skylanders.
The work we do together every day impacts almost half a billion players around the world. We solve big company challenges with a small company feel. We are technology-driven with a culture of openness. The Workplace Experience Coordinator will collaborate with their Manager to solve interesting challenges, enjoying the freedom to talk to anyone, and always feeling respected. We take the work seriously; ourselves, not so much. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB, or https://www.demonware.net.
Demonware is seeking a creative and organized Workplace Experience Coordinator to support teams in Europe + Asia. The Workplace Experience Coordinator will report directly to the Workplace Experience Manager and must be able to work under pressure, demonstrate active listening and exhibit organizational skills. Demonware has a demanding, fun, and diverse role that includes a mix of administrative tasks, project coordination, event management and creative work.
- Work closely with the Workplace Experience Manager to provide a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment across the supported locations.
- Supervise the Day Porter to make sure that the physical space is maintained to the highest standard
- Track stock levels and place orders on time.
- Manage onsite security access for co-workers, visitors and contractors.
- Coordinate and handle all aspects of internal company-wide events (e.g., guests, theme, decor, activities, entertainment, food, AV, security, and swag if needed).
- Communicate with staff during all stages of events (e.g. being the main point of contact, make sure information is current and accurate; respond to inquiries, and obtain feedback).
- Manage administrative procedures for events. Duties also include reviewing and approving quotes and invoices; tracking all purchases, reporting details, and expenses to the Workplace
- Experience Manager; and making sure events are aligned with the established budget, deadlines and company values.
- Build relationships with local venues, vendors, and service suppliers.
- Manage internal vendor relations (e.g. event, kitchen, and cleaning vendors).
- Coordinate the first-day onboarding (remote and onsite) for new hires to deliver a great setup and experience (e.g. site tour, new starter pack, desk setup, office orientation).
- Create and track POs for office needs, including receiving invoices and making sure payments are processed.
- Gather and format content for the monthly company newsletter.
- Facilitate fire safety and health & safety in the office.
- Carry out other studio related and general administrative tasks as required.
- Support the Workplace Experience Manager as needed with various projects.
- Support initiatives related to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- 3+ year’s experience in a similar role, ideally in a relevant industry.
- Exceedingly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Clearly communicates thoughts, both verbally and in writing, actively listens and asks questions for clarification and understanding.
- An efficient negotiator with interpersonal skills to effectively build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to remain energetic and positive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with the foresight to anticipate needs, and the skills to manage potential roadblocks before they occur.
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines while being flexible in adjusting priorities to meet changing demands.
- Must be familiar with Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Slack.
- Focused on making an impact that is felt company-wide, this team is driven to provide a high-quality experience.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.