2 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape our company culture by making the studio a fun and welcoming place to work! Your priority is to help employees have what they need to feel happy, comfortable, and productive in our work environment - whether it is assisting with travel, making coffee, hosting visitors, assisting with maintenance requests, ordering supplies, or planning fun social events. Your contributions will be critical to our culture. (Perks include company swag, a dog friendly office, and participation in company playtests!)
Founded in 2012, Cloud Imperium Games creates cutting-edge videogames that defy expectations. We’re currently developing Star Citizen, a record-breaking multiplayer online space sim, and Squadron 42, a cinematic single-player adventure set in the same universe. Join us as we break boundaries and make videogame history.
For more information about life at Cloud Imperium Games, check this out - https://youtu.be/cXjp7SRBpIA
What does a Workplace Assistant at CIG do?
- Work closely with the Studio Manager, Workplace Operations Manager, Global Studio Experience Team, and Employees to champion and improve the employee experience.
- Maintain the reception area by handling incoming/outgoing mail and assisting visitors, interviewees, and clients in a courteous and professional manner.
- Purchase goods and services in relation to facilities management (i.e. property management, Janitorial vendor, HVAC technicians, local law enforcement, security services, etc.) and coordinate payment of invoices – including entering POs and obtaining approvals.
- Manage kitchen and office supplies inventories and prepare various coffee/tea drinks daily for employees and company guests.
- Run occasional errands as needed; offsite travel may include supply runs, location scouting for offsite events, gift deliveries, obtaining copies of keys, offsite support to corporate housing, and other miscellaneous errands as requested by Studio Manager or Workplace Operations Lead.
What do we expect from our Workplace Assistant?
- 2 years' experience working as an Office Administrator
- Experienced with MS Office (i.e. Excel and Data Entry)
- Personable, Excellent Communicator, Detail-Oriented, Self-Starter who can quickly identify and resolve issues
- The ability to lift up to 40 lbs. regularly.
- Knowledge of commercial espresso machine
So, if you are an enthusiastic and self-starting Workplace Assistant, please apply for this role immediately!
CIG Diversity Statement: CIG is a global company, staunchly committed to cultivating a culture and workplace that celebrates all backgrounds, lifestyles, and perspectives. Together, we are creating a space where authentic recognition, appreciation, and understanding of the importance of diversity is fostered by everyone. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to build a team that represents all walks of life, and we want every employee to bring all the things that make them unique to the work environment. The universe is as vast and varied as the people in it, and it’s our differences that make it special.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.