This job might no longer be available.
Webtools Full Stack Developer
Kharkiv Kharkiv Oblast ua
6 months ago
Gameloft is looking for a skilled full stack developer in order to build customized web-based internal applications.
The team's portfolio covers :
- Production QA Tools
- Customer Care systems
- Tools for the Community Management teams
- Software for the Hardware Management departments
- Global organizational strategy applications
- Build management submission tools
Why join us:
- Improve your skills and techniques to meet the demands of ever growing business processes
- Work with complex / critical to production processes applications
- Improve your knowledge on designing and building scalable enterprise applications, work on databases with high concurrency and big data sets, design and improve existing application server architecture.
- New challenges and opportunities every day as the business needs evolve
Key areas of responsibility:
- Building new projects from scratch (design, development, deployment)
- Ensure ongoing support for delivered projects
- Work closely with the product owners in order to understand and implement their requests
- Good experience with PHP and MySQL
- Good knowledge of frameworks (Symfony / Angular are preferred)
- Good frontend design abilities • Good communication skills and an agile mindset • Good English speaking and writing skills are a must; • Rigor and autonomy are essential.
- Show willingness to self-improve and be keen on learning new technologies
- Ability to quickly integrate in a multinational team, work with remote teams
- Being able to cope well with changes in the team and/or the projects you are working on
- Professional working environment;
- Supportive working climate, a young team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performances fairly rewarded;
- Expand your technical knowledge
- Friendly atmosphere and support for personal growth
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which cooperate with more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.