8 days ago
Here at Amber, we are self-empowered, entrepreneurial business partners. We love working collectively and helping each other achieve greatness within our games. We constantly learn and improve ourselves because we aim high: we want to be the best. If you share our vision, join us!
About the Role
As a Web3 Engineer, you will be working in cross-functional teams who are working to bring to market the latest generation of gaming products in this brave new decentralized world.
Your primary responsibilities will be to architect and develop the on-chain aspects of our games while adhering to high security standards by enforcing review, audits and penetration testing best practices.
We are looking to hire someone with a passion for Solidity, a deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), distributed computing, and security.
- Actively participate in sprint planning meetings
- Ensure that all relevant parties are aligned on task specifications
- Find the best technical solution for each development challenge
- Write code that is readable, easy to debug and maintain
- Constantly communicate with your teammates to flag and alleviate risks
- Perform code reviews and security audits
- Actively seek to help your teammates
- Help the team improve the game quality by eliminating waste from the development process
- Always try to improve the way you do things
- 1+ years of Web3 development
- Proficient in Solidity
- Solid knowledge of design patterns and Web3 security aspects
- Experience in delivering NFT collections and smart contracts for successful products
- Experience security auditing Web3 projects
- Able to write smart contracts to deal with minting, transferring, etc. for NFTs
- Able to write smart contracts to allow an owner to create/destroy/interact with listings in the marketplace
- Familiar with implementing details of NFT payloads
- Able to architect contracts can be updated/migrated to new versions if required
Nice to have
- Worked with integrations of the REVV token
- Worked with integrations of wallets like Blockto, Metamask, Phantom, and others
- Good understanding of game backend development
- Experience using automated testing frameworks
- Experience with white hat hacking
- Strong background in math
- Team player
- Eager to improve yourself
- Passionate about Cryptocurrency/DeFi/Blockchain
- Open and honest
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- An open environment where you can make a difference and you can own your decisions
- The promise that we will grow and succeed together
- Support from all your teammates
- We also offer an attractive compensation plan alongside a medical services package