Web Tools Developer
11 days ago
Ubisoft Singapore is looking for a Web Tool Developer for its production studio to join our teams in charge of developing AAA game and participate in the next Ubisoft blockbuster.
Your main role will be to develop and maintain web-based tools to operate the game.
You can also be asked to participate in:
- Developing monitoring dashboards
- Implementing the deployment pipeline.
You hold an engineering degree or equivalent.
You have 2 years of experience as web developer
Familiarity with using RESTful web services API is mandatory.
Familiarity with JS frameworks like Polymer, AngularJS, React, Vue.js or LitElement is greatly appreciated.
Knowledge of GUI (Graphical User Interface) and UX (User Experience) concepts is appreciated.
Knowledge of databases, monitoring, Ci/Cd tools and concepts is appreciated.
Knowledge of C++, C#, and TypeScript is a plus,
Knowledge of AWS services, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes and Linux is an added advantageous as well.
Knowledge of NodeJS and Python is a bonus.”
You are skilled at writing technical documentation,
- Effective communication (oral and written) and endowed with collaborative skills
- Ease of understanding and communicating with other trades
- Quick adaptation to changes
- Good oral and written communication in English
For this confinement period, our teams are always working, from a distance. We will do the recruitment interviews by Skype and telephone, until we can welcome you soon at the studio.
Please attach a CV and a motivation letter.
Joining Ubisoft Singapore also means:
- Develop in a leading group in the video game industry in Asia and present in 30 different countries, with international development opportunities
- Join passionate and excellent technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games that stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in sharing events organized internally (talks, conferences, fairs) and by benefiting from tailor-made training programs
Ubisoft strives to develop an inclusive working environment that reflects the diversity of its community of players in its teams.
As an employer, Ubisoft offers everyone the same opportunities for access to employment regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability and age.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
Ubisoft Singapore opened its doors in July 2008 and has since become the largest AAA lead studio in Asia. We are proud of our expertise in naval technology and very excited to bring a brand new online, naval, open world IP to you – the pirate game Skull and Bones!
Our other notable achievements include working on every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, and being the innovators of naval gameplay in Assassin’s Creed III, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, Assassin’s Creed Rogue and Assassin’s Creed Origins. And did you know - Ubisoft Singapore works closely with Ubisoft Chengdu and Ubisoft Philippines as an Armada of three studios! We can’t wait to bring exhilarating and unforgettable gameplay experiences to you.
Find out more about us on our website: singapore.ubisoft.com