Web Designer (UX /Design/UI) - Monopoly GO!
14 days ago
Scopely is looking for a Web Designer (UX /Design/UI) to elevate our new casual game, Monopoly GO! team in Seville on a hybrid basis.
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
The Monopoly GO! team is one of our key franchises and has just become one of Scopely’s largest games.
The teams sit globally, with the bulk of their members located throughout Spain and the US.
What You Will Do
- Lead the development of the overall look and feel of the website, considering branding guidelines and user experience
- Create visually appealing and user-friendly website layouts and content
- Ensure that the website's visual elements align with the overall game design art and brand guidelines
- Ensure that the website design is responsive and works well on various devices and screen sizes (desktops, tablets, and mobile devices)
- Consider user interactions, feedback, and usability testing to improve UI/UX
- Develop new features in collaboration with developers, game UI artists, UX designers, product managers, and producers
- Collaborate with developers to ensure proper implementation of the design and troubleshoot any compatibility issues
- Conduct testing to identify and resolve any design-related issues
- Communicate effectively with the team to understand the vision, provide updates, and incorporate feedback into the design process
- Ensure that web designs adhere to accessibility standards, making the website usable for individuals with disabilities
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years practical art/design experience working in games, preferably mobile.
- Strong graphic design and illustration skills for casual / stylized games.
- Experience with typography and logo design.
- Solid understanding of UI/UX design best practices and interaction design fundamentals.
- A strong understanding of UI conventions and challenges for the mobile and other emerging platforms.
- Ability to translate flowcharts and wireframes into fun, usable, visually polished UI systems.
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or other design softwares
- Strong cross-functional communication skills: verbal, written and visual.
- Ability to produce high quality work, iterating towards the best solutions.
- A passion for mobile gaming.
- Experience in working with IPs
- Experience in Game development
- Experience with Figma
- Experience in CSS and HTML development
Please include a portfolio/reel or PDF/links to examples of your work in the applicatio n.
At Scopely, we believe in creating a supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and inclusivity. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other protected status.
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.