WR Marketing Manager – Events
14 days ago
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Marketing Manager - Events, you will be responsible for connecting our global resources to China needs, ensuring our games are successfully published in the region. This includes variety of operational tasks required launching a game/patch, submissions, build deliveries, compliant and content ops. In addition, sometimes you will also be the brand lead on campaigns, lead projects that harness Riot's creative energies to engage players with a deep understanding and appreciation of the Riot Games brand. You will design and implement marketing strategy, drive creative campaigns and in-game events that maximize trials and help establish new mobile game and Riot brands in China.
- Drive the publishing operations process for China, which includes delivering the game to market for our self-publishing territories, as well as external publishing partners.
- Lead, design, review in-game events strategies and marketing implementation.
- Work closely with event product managers and product teams on launch milestone planning.
- Create campaign strategies that hit the mark in culturally-relevant ways for players.
- Execute the marketing campaign in coordination with various teams to achieve the goals.
- Help and support all aspect of mobile game publishing, including player’s communication, operation, and localization.
- Establish and use KPIs to measure and consistently help to improve marketing and event performance.
- 3+ years of experience in game event design, planning and execution, brand management, and operation. Prefer mobile game publishing/operation experience in China.
- Bilingual: You speak and write fluent English and Chinese while having an in-depth knowledge about the Chinese gaming culture
- A Player-Focused Champion: You understand die hard fandom and can empathize with our most avid players; you know the importance of listening to player needs because you are a player too.
- Passion in Gaming: You’re a gamer with deep passion in one or more competitive genres and you use your gaming experience to connect with and represent players as a gamer yourself