WG Forge Project Coordinator
Minsk, City of Minsk, Belarus
8 days ago
WG Forge is Wargaming’s training and internship program in Minsk which enables Wargaming to develop and nurture early career talent. In this role you will be responsible for trainings coordination and selection of new talents to participate in trainings and internship activities. You will need to be a skilled communicator and collaborator, organized and well structured, with the ability to coordinate projects.
WGF Program Manager
What will you do?
- Coordinate Wargaming Forge programs: training courses, internship programs and university engagement activities; deliver impactful and efficient support to clients to fulfill each goal and achieve KPIs
- Nurture relationships with target universities, creating opportunities for Wargaming experts to speak at events, and university staff promoting Wargaming as a great place to work
- Attract and hire the best, brightest talent for Wargaming training programs using the most effective methods and channels
- In collaboration with Employer Branding specialists utilize best methods and channels to efficiently promote Wargaming Forge programs
- Distribute information about Wargaming training / internship program at target universities
- Participate in career days, job fairs and other university events to promote Wargaming Forge programs
- Maintain candidate database, manage internal documentation and prepare reports
- Understand and utilize external best practices to improve selection/trainings process
What are we looking for?
- HR/Recruiting background, a good understanding of candidate selection tools and processes
- Project management skills
- A good understanding of the education system in Belarus
- Previous experience in graduate or intern programs
- Ability to lead effective communications both in English and Russian and
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and build relationships with each program stakeholder
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Results driven
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Initiative and proactive thinking position, positive attitude in a rapidly changing environment
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to multitask, stress tolerance
- High emotional intellect
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!