Visual Experience Designer
22 days ago
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to deliver an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As a UI Designer you will work with the Visual Design Director, UX designers, artists and engineers in diverse feature teams. You will use your creativity, passion and knowledge of visual design to develop engaging and leading edge visual design content, solve complex problems, and build experiences for our players.
- You will help establish the visual language of the UI that includes iconography, typography, visual hierarchy, brand expression and motion that align with the art style of the game.
- You will contribute to the development of the UI design system to help ensure that players can enjoy a consistent and immersive gaming experience while navigating the game's interface.
- You will define the visual tone of the UI and ensure alignment with the overall art direction of the product
- You will deliver high fidelity UI screens and components that align with the product’s experience goals, usability and accessibility standards and brand
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong graphic/visual design skills, including screen layout, composition, typography, color theory, illustration, and iconography
- Experience working with multiple stylistic approaches