This job might no longer be available.
Virtual Reality Technician
Arcadia CA US
7 months ago
We live in an age where endless entertainment options exist at our fingertips, yet we still have a real need to get out of the house and share new experiences with our friends and family. At The VOID you will walk into new dimensions and experience worlds without limits. The VOID presents the Future of Entertainment. Only limited by imagination, our advanced hyper-reality technologies allow you to see, move, feel, and hear our digital worlds in a completely immersive and realistic way.
VIRTUAL REALITY TECHNICIAN
The VOID is looking to hire a Virtual Reality (VR) Technician for our Santa Anita mall location (Arcadia, CA) (Close to Gold Metro Line). We are looking for fast learners with a thirst for knowledge and a desire to provide key services in supporting the system needs of the VOID Terminal. The right candidate must be creative in solutions yet disciplined with maintaining standards and documentation. The ability to communicate with a variety of technical and non-technical teams and adapt to ever changing technology needs and conditions is a must. Reports to the General Manager.
- Maintain documentation of systems and services performed
- Monitor system activity for issues and provide resolution
- Create service tickets and escalate issues to the Technical Operations Center
- Process hardware replacement shipping and receiving
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Troubleshoot issues with virtual reality hardware and software, point-of-sale systems, and audio/video equipment
WHO YOU ARE
- Able to clearly communicate through written and verbal means
- Must be well organized and able to track multiple issues concurrently
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating System
- Mechanical operating understanding of water pumps, air compressors, air tanks, and wiring principals
- Familiar with power tools, mechanical troubleshooting, repair, and/or construction experience
The VOID provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex or pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.