Video Games Producer (European time zone)
12 days ago
tinyBuild is a video game label started in 2011 with the idea of creating long-term, recognizable franchises by partnering up with talented developers from all over the world. We’ve released dozens of games, including Hello Neighbor, Graveyard Keeper, SpeedRunners, Potion Craft, and more. Headquartered in the Seattle, Washington area, the company now has studios across the US, Netherlands, Latvia, and Eastern Europe.
We’ve now got an exciting opportunity for a Game Producer, who will help oversee the success of innovative, inspiring titles developed by our partners worldwide. Our perfect candidate has a deep understanding of videogames as an entertainment medium and a digital product, and for whom gaming is a passion and a calling in life. We strongly believe in autonomy and ownership, and are looking for people who are creative and refuse to settle for the conventional. Producers at tinyBuild are charged with the overall success of their product, and participate in the product, development, creative, marketing, and all other aspects of publishing.
You will have the option of working remotely worldwide on the EU schedule, or onsite at one of our various offices scattered across the world!
- 3+ years’ experience in the role of a game producer or a project lead, and at least one title shipped in this capacity;
- Deep interest in, and understanding of, the games industry and games as a product;
- Proactive, humble, and conscientious, with a high sense of ownership and autonomy;
- A proven problem-solver, because every project is different and every team is different;
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time, with different deadlines and requirements;
- Top-notch communication skills that allow you to explain complex ideas and motivate teams through mutual understanding;
- Fluent written and spoken English, with command of other languages a plus;
- An appetite for learning new things;
- Be responsible for helping our development teams bring their games to market at the desired quality, budget, and timeline;
- Understand player expectations and market changes to help teams steer their vision in the right direction;
- Define and manage the milestone schedules and ensure the delivery of high-quality builds throughout development;
- Work closely with internal teams to support, market, and launch titles across multiple platforms;
- Participate in assessing new games and prospective partner studios.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A chance to work with indie and AA games of famous franchises for PC and consoles
- Join a rapidly growing company with tons of opportunities
- Option to work remotely on a flexible schedule
- Coverage for professional courses and conferences