2 days ago
We are looking for a Video Editor to join Mediatonic.
Mediatonic is the game developer behind Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout and a new member of the Epic Games family. We’re aiming to build "the Greatest Gameshow on Earth" as part of our mission to connect people through massively-multiplayer game experiences.
We take pride in crafting original titles that bring people together. Our quest is to create joyful experiences that are open to all by investing in the ideas, technologies and people that can bring our vision to life.
We’re looking for fantastic people to join our world-class team to help grow Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout into an entertainment platform and to nurture the other equally ambitious titles we’re dreaming up.
Mediatonic Games’ Video Department is looking for a skilled video editor to bring video content focused on projects across the studio to life. From Fall Guys to other unannounced projects the Video Editor will work closely with other members of the Video Department, Marketing and Creative Services team to create game trailers, development diaries and many other video assets.
- Collaborate with other members of the Video Department to produce top-tier video content.
- Collaborate with the Community Management Team to produce regular content with a quick turnaround time.
- Maintain best-in-class video editing standards with a deep knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Media Encoder.
- Source music from a variety of libraries to build compelling sequences that complement the visual assembly.
- Work with internal capture specialists to source original footage and shots to work within edit.
- 3+ Years in a video editing role preferably within the games, or entertainment industry
- An understanding of video game content creation found on many video platforms, such as YouTube, Twitch, Instagram and more
- Excellent communication, time and project management skills
- A showreel that showcases your best work
- A love for games and the gaming community
- Experience with other areas of Adobe Creative Cloud: After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience with camera operations during interview or event situations.
Are you interested in joining a business who strives to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards a common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries, flexible working hours including up to 3 x remote days weekly and private healthcare.
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person.
A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applicants will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview and in some cases a panel interview with colleagues across Mediatonic & Epic. We look forward to hearing from you!
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.