This job might no longer be available.
Video Content Sr. Specialist
8 days ago
The Video Content Sr. Specialist will be pivotal in the creation of visually impactful and dynamic video content. The focus will be to deliver our troubleshooting instructions and educational insights that may impact Ubisoft products in an engaging and creative way. The Video Content Sr. Specialist will provide production quality videos for use in the Customer Support internal process database, the public self-help website, and occasionally for internal business purposes. They will also be a liaison between North, Central, and South America (NCSA) Customer Support and the Community content team as our WW Knowledge teams continue to drive the importance of video content in the Ubisoft self-help space.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create quality self-help troubleshooting videos using capture software and Adobe After Effects
- Identify and communicate opportunities regarding video content creation or improvements
- Regularly perform audits and complete maintenance on existing video content and disseminate regular updates to the Customer Support video library to Customer Support agents
- Enter and manage knowledge content within the Customer Support internal process database, Salesforce, YouTube, SharePoint, and Confluence
- Perform basic market research and prepare process and content curation guideline documentation
- Remain current in the field by monitoring updates, incoming changes, and industry related news that impacts customer support
- Attend assigned Web Portal alignment meetings to advocate for Customer Support requirements and contributions regarding the curation and delivery of self-help video content
- Coordinate with native speakers for NCSA foreign languages to validate video closed captioning for all NCSA locales including Spanish (Mexico), French (Canada), and Portuguese (Brazil)
- Collaborate with our counterparts on the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) Knowledge Team to share expertise, coordinate creation timelines and topics, and explore new technical solutions for enhancing our self-help video offerings
- Coordinate with the Content & Knowledge Supervisor to create and occasionally deliver presentations regarding the processes, curation guidelines, and production schedule for NCSA Customer Support self-help videos including, but not limited to, presentations and demonstrations prepared for other members of NCSA CRC Management for general business purposes
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, preferably in video production, communications, or related degree or
- Two years equivalent/applicable experience in addition to experience requirement which include any of the following:
- Experience with professional video creation and production processes in Adobe After Effects; Camtasia a plus
- Experience with process and knowledge management; Jira and the Kanban Agile methodology a plus.
- Knowledge of computer systems, gaming platforms, and troubleshooting procedures
- The ability to write, structure, and present technical content for clarity and accessibility
- Experience creating communication material including spreadsheets
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable gaming experiences. We are composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 5 continents across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
The company’s 40+ different creative studios & Customer Relationship Centers (CRCs) work each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. Whether you are working on a production team or working directly with our players, we all approach each day with a Player-First mindset to ensure winning solutions. While collaborating across teams and offices, you will the have opportunity to work closely with many of our iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.