This job might no longer be available.
Vice President of Commercial Strategy, Gaming Operations
1 month ago
SummaryThe Vice President of Commercial Strategy, Gaming Operations is responsible for leading product and portfolio strategy through analytics and process to ensure optimal performance across Gaming Operations. The ideal candidate will: have a proven track record in strategic planning, have a background in gaming analytics, experience in slot product, have led a team, be able to draw conclusions and recommendations from analyses, develop effective commercial strategies accordingly, and be able to work effectively with teams across the organization. The Vice President will develop effective strategies and actionable analytics and insights to ensure optimal performance across the Gaming Operations business.
What you'll do
- Develop and execute long term strategic planning for Aristocrat’s Class III Gaming Operations portfolio, including development of product plans by hardware, introduction of new hardware, hardware end of life strategy and planning, growth/replacement strategies and license optimization and extension
- Drive portfolio analysis around category segmentation, product life cycles, portfolio requirements, product performance and key metrics that will aide in driving portfolio strategies and planning
- Develop market requirements, identify trends and opportunities, and assess the competitive environment to aide in the development of Aristocrat’s Class III Gaming Operations portfolio; monitor the competitive landscape and measure product performance to identify key areas of improvement
- Oversee the Gaming Operations product management process, capture global product requirements and manage the annual product planning process
- Work closely with Aristocrat game design studios to develop product strategies and ensure all Gaming Operations products meet market, portfolio, domestic and global region requirements; champion new products that address gaps in the current product portfolio or market segments
- Lead external customer account analytics and insights for sales and sales management to optimize install base performance and drive new business
- Develop product launch strategies including customer segmentation, pricing and placement strategies
- Develop post-launch product and portfolio analytics, insights and reporting for strategic planning, D&D and executive review
- Develop and execute standard monthly commercial reporting and recommendations for improved commercial strategies, portfolio optimization, pricing strategies, etc.
- Manage MSP link profitability across all North American links
- Work with Business Analytics to develop a sustainable external product performance insights program and generate fleet optimization opportunities
- Provide commercial and product analytics to aide in long term product portfolio and financial planning
- Manage pricing recommendations through analytics and market insights, work closely with finance to develop pricing strategies
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Management, or related field.
- 15+ years of experience in marketing, management, quantitative analysis or a related field, or its equivalent.
- Strategic planning.
- Knowledge of product management process.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills.
- Must have strong communication skills, able to work independently and be team oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the Gaming industry is a strong plus particularly slot product, but not required.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance; ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team in an effective manner.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%, both domestic and international.
Travel ExpectationsUp to 50%
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.