11 days ago
Tapping into the world-class expertise of six different crafts - User Acquisition, Product Marketing, User Experience Research, Market Intelligence, Marketing Video Production and Player Experience, our Marketing team’s main mission is to fuel the growth of our games portfolio through impactful actions across the entire player’s journey.
We are looking for a Vice-President of Marketing, to oversee our marketing teams, while working cross-functionally with studios and other central functions to drive growth in users and monetization across the entire Rovio portfolio.
In this role, we need an inspirational leader who is able to build a strong and innovative strategic vision, and who knows how to leverage and unite all marketing crafts to maximize our reach and revenue. Knowing how to engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organization to develop the most impactful performance-marketing campaigns and other tactics while establishing relationships with key external stakeholders will be essential to the success of this role.
- Define short and long term marketing strategies to ensure Rovio’s growth year-over-year through customer acquisition and players engagement
- Lead, coach and nurture all Marketing teams across our organization
- Help define marketing budgets and clear targets for each craft
- Building strong relationship with Studios and Game Teams to ensure we have the most scalable products
- Work closely with Tech, BI and Finance, to keep on building the most optimal tech and data stack, as well as a comprehensive measurement framework to monitor financial performance, provide forecasting input and help govern our spend.
- Drive the development of all reporting and analytics related to User Acquisition and Marketing
- Research industry trends and competitive landscape to quickly act on opportunities as they come up
- Constantly test and search for new untapped channels, partners and tactics and ideas that can drive our growth
- Represent the Marketing function at the Games Management table, and contribute to the elaboration of Rovio’s strategy
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Strong experience in mobile marketing
- Proven track record of managing large scale and diversified UA budgets
- Strong leadership skills along with a collaborative, hands-on approach to work
- High ability to leverage quantitative and qualitative insights with deep understanding of players and business value drivers
- Strong ability to develop and inspire best-in-class marketing talents
- Strong network with the mobile advertising space
We’d love if you have some of these:
- Experience within the mobile gaming vertical
- Hands on experience with User Acquisition
- Great understanding of the ingredients needed to deliver successful creative strategies
- First round: you’ll meet the hiring manager, our COO. Before diving deeper into your skills, we want to know who you are and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity to learn more about Rovio and the specifics of the role
- Second round: you’ll first meet the User Acquisition Director, then the User Experience Research Director
- Third round: You’ll first meet our VP Finance, Head of BI and SVP Tech, then two Heads of Studio
- Final round: you’ll meet our CEO and SVP HR.
We think that it is a good opportunity for you to meet the future colleagues you’ll work closely with and learn more about Rovio from different angles.