VP, Marketing & Business Development – Ubisoft Mobile
Montreuil Île-de-France fr
2 days ago
The Ubisoft Mobile Division is currently looking for a Vice-President, Sales & Marketing to oversee Marketing, User Acquisition and Business Development teams while working cross-functionally with HQ and development teams to drive growth in users and monetization across the Ubisoft portfolio.
We are seeking an inspirational leader who would be able to build a strong and innovative strategic vision for the mobile division while overseeing top-notch execution of all business development worlwide. You need to know how to build brands, drive traffic, awareness, engagement and monetization via all digital channels. You should engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organization to develop the most impactful performance-based marketing and branding campaigns while establishing relationships with key external partners all around the globe to create further profitable opportunities for our games.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Defining short and long-term business strategies to secure the growth of the company on a worldwide scale
- Work hand-in-hand with the VP, Editorial & Production, and development studios’ Managers to leverage our game portfolio and maximize both marketability and revenues throughout the products' lifecycle
- Own positioning, messaging, branding and segmentation strategy with the goal of engaging and expanding our players’ community for the Ubisoft mobile portfolio
- Help define marketing budgets and clear targets for delivering growth in brand metrics
- Manage and monitor profitable user acquisition strategies and investments to achieve user and revenue growth targets
- Oversee all reporting and analytics related to user acquisition and marketing
- Research industry trends and competitive landscape to quickly act on opportunities as they come up
- Establish and nurture relationships with key partners worldwide within game development and publishing organizations
- Drive high-performing business experts in several locations and develop the best organization for the business teams
- Act as Ubisoft Mobile’s ambassador for all business-related matters with development studios, internal and external key stakeholders
Who are you?
- Over 10 years of business leadership experience with a track record of proven success as an executive coming from a Free-to-play mobile video game company
- Experience successfully managing multi-million dollar marketing budgets across multiple digital/media channels such as trade, print, online and social
- Strategic thinking combined with operational knowledge (UA, brand management, sales, business development)
- Experience of building and working with entertainment brands
- Broad experience in project management, analysis, and ability to work across multiple projects and teams in a fast-paced environment
- Strong professional network within the mobile industry that can foster new growth opportunities and team building
- Deep understanding of player behaviors, market trends and business models
- Good knowledge of marketing and ads monetization tools and partners
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply business strategy to data analysis and recommendations
- Experience in analyzing marketing activities through KPIs
- Proven leadership, influencing and communication skills to collaborate with stakeholders and lead a diverse team of business professionals
- The opportunity to work with talented Ubisoft professionals, creating the future of mobile gaming with the most famous Ubisoft IPs,
- A massively international work environment full of ambitious and skilled people,
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself,
- Relocation help
We can’t wait to meet you at Ubisoft, join us!
At Ubisoft Mobile, we invent the future of video games by developing new experiences, original gameplay and innovative consumption methods, accessible anytime, anywhere.
Join the adventure. You’ll be involved in everything from adapting the biggest licenses to creating games from scratch. The diversity of our gaming portfolio is matched only by the variety of our gameplay styles. From Hungry Shark to Is-It Love and Might & Magic to Assassin's Creed Rebellion, you will thrill players across the globe in solo experiences, playing against millions of enemies in real time or with their friends around the world.
At Ubisoft Mobile, we share the same vision of a caring work environment, nurtured by the diversity of our expertise and personalities. We believe that by applying this mindset we can have a bigger impact. You too? Join us