VIP Team Lead
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
15 days ago
About the Team
Our Player Experience Team has a focus on creating delightful moments for our fans throughout every step of their journey.
It is our mission to deliver bespoke support, create memories that span lifetimes and generations and make our players feel a sense of wonder and excitement when they engage with our products. We strive to turn our players into fans and help them connect with one another in a safe, fun, and inclusive way. We show empathy and care in all interactions and have an impact on the company and products by acting as the voice of our players. We will work relentlessly to share the ideals and vision of Wildlife with the world.
About the Role
This is a fast-paced, results-driven role with responsibility for leading a team of Wildlife VIP Relationship Managers. This Team Lead role is aimed at individuals with previous team lead experience or with relationship or account management experience, looking to move into a people management position. You will ensure the superb delivery of the VIP strategy, drive high engagement levels for top players, and act as the voice of our VIPs for the ongoing development of Wildlife products. This role will have a significant impact on key business metrics for Wildlife.
More about you
You care about others, and you live that ideal every day. We set a high standard for ourselves, especially when it comes to supporting our players. We always listen and do our best to help and empathize whenever we interact with anyone who plays our games. We expect this same high self-standard from all player-facing employees.
You make people feel good about themselves while you are solving their problems. Problem-solving is one of the pillars of what we do, but our players will remember how we make them feel. Fixing what is broken for players is our obsession, and we do it with kindness and passion.
You have great influencing skills, Personal yet professional. The ability to build trusting relationships and collaborate well with others. You understand the unique value of our VIPs and the opportunities presented while interacting with them.
You are highly accountable. Accountability is a cornerstone of our success. Our players love when we take ownership of their issues and ensure all concerns are fully resolved. Your accountability should go beyond resolving player issues, it is a mindset and a quality that you have worked to shape over time so you are reliable and trustworthy (to yourself, your colleagues, and your customers).
What you'll do
- Management of 6-8 VIP Relationship Managers
- Responsibility for ensuring the VIP team make every player interaction remarkable and memorable
- Monitoring and reporting on team KPIs
- Work in a challenging and fun environment to produce exceptional results
- Responsible for the hiring, success, and career development of Relationship Managers
- Work with the VIP Manager to drive the implementation of additional VIP features
- Understand how our clients behave and the commercial impact at an individual and portfolio level
- Manage the team and individual performance, technical, and skills development.
- Compile team feedback to improve the customer experience and identify new commercial opportunities
What you'll need
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a Relationship Management role.
- At least 1-year team lead or management experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- A passion for and experience with a variety of games, especially on mobile!
- A thirst for knowledge and desire to constantly learn, improve, and expand perspective.
- Confidence to make judgment calls to provide the best experiences possible for VIPs.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment where change is not only expected but seen as an opportunity for positive improvement and innovation.
- Good judgment under pressure, the ability to assess and make the correct decisions in live situations.
- You have fluent written and spoken English. Speaking any of these additional languages is a big plus: Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, German or Italian.
- Experience working with confidential personal and business information.
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
- A higher education degree is preferred, but not required.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives