17 days ago
PLAYSTUDIOS is the developer and operator of award-winning free-to-play casual games for mobile and social platforms. The company’s collection of original and published titles is powered by its groundbreaking playAWARDS loyalty marketing platform, which enables players to earn real-world rewards from a portfolio of global entertainment, retail, technology, travel, leisure, and gaming brands across 17 countries and four continents. Founded by a team of veteran gaming, hospitality, and technology entrepreneurs, PLAYSTUDIOS brings together beautifully designed mobile gaming content with an innovative loyalty platform in order to provide its players with an unequaled entertainment experience and its partners with actionable business insights. To learn more about PLAYSTUDIOS, visit playstudios.com
playAWARDS is the loyalty-as-a-service studio within Playstudios. We drive brand loyalty via our powerful digital loyalty program, our one-of-a-kind real-world rewards framework, and our next-generation software tools and services – all embedded and integrated into mobile games.
Las Vegas has figured out something that the rest of the world hasn’t. It’s about what it takes to entice travelers to visit a destination. It’s about stimulating consumers’ emotions and imaginations. It’s about motivating behavior with aspirational experiences, not with discounts and deals. It’s about building loyalty one memory at a time. It’s about providing amazing value to the consumer while doing the same for the business.
We’re a Las Vegas crew, so this is in our DNA. It’s what we do. Meanwhile, most companies are still stuck in a world of 2% cashback, punch cards, and Groupon. It’s maddening, but we see this as an opportunity and we’re exploiting it.
We’re a group of people who are passionate about bringing these ideas to the rest of the world. We want to create a rewards program that actually rewards people with memorable moments. We get the power of forging connections for consumers between great experiences and their favorite brands. And we’ve got the opportunity to offer all of this up to millions of consumers around the world in real-time right on their device. This could be huge.
As the VIP Host team expands, we are looking to add an enthusiastic person to help turn casino game players into myVIP lovers!!! The VIP Host is the liaison between the Product team and the VIP Host team who ensures that the player’s voice is heard to guarantee a smooth and enjoyable game experience. The VIP Host is the product expert from a customer-facing perspective.
- Manage VIP customers who have significantly monetized throughout the suite of game partners serviced by playAWARDS
- Build relationships with players in ways that enhance customer loyalty and develop frequency of game activity and monetization
- Make the VIP customer feel valued, pampered, and eager to continue playing and engaging with our games
- Maintain good relations with our all of our reward partners; create unique real-life experiences for our players
- Work with the various services groups in playAWARDS to support and improve the VIP customer journey
- Communicate on the brand in a supportive and engaging manner
- Create a white-glove experience for VIP customers around in-game and reward support
- Liaison with PLAYSTUDIOS’s app studios to ensure the customer communication loop back to product developers to constantly improve the game experience
- Monitor individual and team KPIs
- Desire to measurably influence the success of a growing company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple teams across multiple functions
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail, with a proven ability to schedule and successfully manage to that schedule
- Ability to work well with offsite cross-functional teams
- Adept at problem-solving and able to adapt quickly to changing business needs/timelines to make decisions and meet quality standards
- Team player and self-starter with a high level of initiative
- Passion and technical understanding of social and mobile games
- Metrics-driven mindset
- BS or MS in a Business- or Marketing-centric field
- 4+ years experience in service-driven field in the gaming or hospitality industries
Benefits and Perks
- 100% health benefit coverage for you and your dependents!
- Performance-based bonuses.
- 401K plan and stock options.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Employee-driven entertainment, happy hours, and team-building events.
- Catered lunches multiple times per week.
- Snacks and drinks available in the kitchen.
- Casual work environment.
- An open, collaborative workspace.
- Commuter benefits program.
- *** During COVID 19 we are currently working from home
PLAYSTUDIOS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will be considered regardless of their sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), race, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, or other protected category under the law.