21 days ago
We are looking for a VIP Analyst to join our VIP Analytics team (part of Central Analytics)
The analyst will play a pivotal role in setting the right approach for our high-value VIP players and any analytical request regarding this special and super-important population across the company’s portfolio.
This role requires a high level of customer behavior and life cycle understanding to analyze trends, identify opportunities and threats, and provide actionable insights that will influence the VIP department strategy and help retain and monetize this player in the best way.
- Use advanced analytics, data mining, and BI tools to set the best business logic for our VIP and game teams on various activities and strategies directed to retain and increase our VIP customers’ activity
- Consistently monitor and analyze our existing and potential VIP customers to ensure ongoing feedback to help create dedicated content and work methods to ensure health, retain and increase activity and KPIs within specific segments of customers
- Proactively examine and find opportunities and risks in the VIP population, identify patterns, trends and understand the motivation and reactions of these players
- Translate AB Tests, business, and strategic questions to structured analyses and accordingly define suitable methods, metrics, and solutions to monitor success and explain the impact of the activity
- Plan, develop, and maintain reports for the VIP service with accessible information to improve their quality of work and for game teams and senior management
- Own and lead multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and results-oriented environment
- Work closely with the game analytics teams and VIP service department to monitor and optimize their performances and support them to achieve their goals
Education: BA in Industrial Engineering / Economics / Statistics or equivalent academic background
Required Experience & Skills:
- 4+ years of practical experience as an analyst in data-driven organizations- Mandatory; a background in the gaming industry- Major Advantage
- An exceptional approach to data and ability to take a business question, define the analysis method and deliver a high-level output and present it in a sharp and concise way
- Experience in analyzing user behavior, game economy, customers experience, and a/b testing
- Strong SQL experience, along with a solid understanding and experience with big-data environments- Mandatory
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and BI tools; Tableau- Advantage
- Strong understanding of statistical significance, models, and tools; Hands-on experience with Python/R- Advantage
- Outstanding attention to details, strong analytical skills, and critical, business, strategic, and problem-solving thinking
- Can communicate findings effectively to different teams across the board (US+IL teams)
- Passion for the gaming industry
- Self-learner, multi-tasking, highly organized, able to work independently, pro-active, initiative, "can-do" approach
- Fluent English – both written and verbal- Mandatory
We are SciPlay! We make games!
The roots of our company are simple and strong: Our founder, fell head over heels for casino games and had a vision to create the most entertaining free-to-play casino games for gamers around the world. We’ve grown into a company that makes games we are truly proud of and that are enjoyed by millions of players every day. Our history is extensive, but we’re just getting started. In 1998, we got our start as Phantom EFX and in 2019, we reintroduced ourselves as SciPlay and went public on the Nasdaq.
At SciPlay, we are programmed to think untraditionally. From our yearly development conferences, shindigs, and new game launches, we believe in doing what you love and doing it well. We take great pride in our ability to create authentic experiences for players and we are excited to continue investing in our workforce, technology, and our data-driven approach, all with the mission of delighting our players long into the future. We believe that if we continue to stay passionate, set ambitious goals, live our values and play together, we will become the #1 social casino and casual gaming company in the world.
A few of our highlighted perks and benefits:
- Competitive salaries and annual bonuses alongside matching 401k and other competitive benefits.
- Strong commitment to work/life balance
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Fully stocked gameroom featuring current generation consoles and titles, shuffle board tables, foosball tables, and arcade cabinets (including our prized 5v5 cabinet ultra-rare copy of Killer Queen!)
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At SciPlay we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles we have! #beYOU
SciPlay Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, SciPlay) are committed to creating a workforce of credibility and dependability. As a prerequisite to employment with SciPlay (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SciPlay conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. SciPlay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.