This job might no longer be available.
VIP Account Manager
3 days ago
- The VIP Account Manager will be responsible for working in social gaming (retaining, reactivating VIP Players). Developing new VIP customers, increasing player lifetime value and revenue contribution for assigned VIP customers.
- Key objective is to grow the VIP player base with corresponding revenues as directed by VIP Team Manager. Proactive outbound communication will be essential in this role to grow players so a background in customer service or VIP account management would suit the role.
- The Account Manager will be responsible for cultivating and developing relationships and serves as a trusted consultant to our most financially invested and players in his / her VIP base by reaching more than 125 contacts a day via phone/email.
- Serve as an industry expert and act as a liaison between our highest value players and the studio to resolve bugs and maintain retention of their designated VIP base
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service by leveraging a highly consultative approach.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams (Studios for Feature development, Legal for VIP specific promotions) to drive revenue growth with VIP base. Uses data science driven work flows daily to increase engagement, reactivate and increase revenue in their designated VIP base.
- Strong quantitative aptitude with the ability to analyze campaign performance statistics on their VIP base.
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills; ability to connect and reconnect VIP base through high level relationship building with their dedicated base.
- Partner with our VIP Team Manager to create consultative engagement and reactivation presentations using market trends, VIP research and industry specific case studies.
- Instrumental in driving the RFP documentation for studios to build out VIP driven features to drive higher revenue
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals; effectively manage to an individual quarterly reactivation and engagement goals.
- Position does not require managing direct reports.
Required Skills and Experience
- Impeccable communication skills
- Extensive Customer Service experience
- Excellent telephone skills – able to handle high call volume 90 or more a day
- Customer Focused
- Ability to generate revenue on own initiative based on personal account relationships
- Accuracy and Attention to detail
- Rapport building skills
- Team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 3 or more years of customer service or account management experience
- Some travel may be needed.
- Some weekends or evenings may be required..
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Target / Sales Driven
- High level understanding / interest in social gaming
- Positive attitude and are excited to learn more.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.