This job might no longer be available.
VFX Artist - Unreal Engine 4
3249 South La Cienega Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90016, United States
14 days ago
Survios , the foremost virtual reality game developer and pioneer of the future of immersive technologies, has an opening for a VFX Artist to help push the quality and innovation to the next level with our talented Art Team!
- Create high quality visual effects in various styles for VR.
- Create particle systems, materials, and textures for use in Unreal Engine.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure consistent quality of visual effects.
- Understanding of real-time VFX techniques and workflows.
- Knowledge of game production pipeline.
- Strong artistic sense of shape, color and timing.
- Experience with creating visual effects and particle systems in Unreal Engine, Unity, or other game engines.
- Highly self-motivated and collaborative.
- Previous experience working with VR.
- Experience in Unreal Engine particle system, materials and blueprints.
- Experience with Photoshop and any 3D content creation package (Maya, 3ds Max, Houdini etc.)
- Knowledge of programming (C++, C#, Python, HLSL, etc)
- Experience with performance profiling and optimization
Survios is at the forefront of VR game development and is pioneering the future of immersive technologies. Since inception, we have taken a holistic approach to virtual reality innovation, developing hardware, software, and games hand-in-hand to take VR to places that no one has dreamed possible. Survios offers a pet-friendly work environment with unlimited vacation time and a host of other perks and benefits to give our team everything we need to create unrivaled Active Virtual Reality experiences.