This job might no longer be available.
User Interface Artist - New Moon Production (all genders)
8 months ago
At New Moon Production we specialise in game development for both mobile and web (html5). Our studio is looking for a UI artist (all genders) to kick ass on one of our highly successful mobile games. In this role you will be working in a small, passionate development team to bring new and exciting content to our players.
As a User Interface Artist (all genders) , you will be responsible for the design & creation of new UI screens, dialogs, HUD and 2D assets. Your role will be focused on developing optimal layout designs that are both functionally engaging and visually dynamic. You will work closely with Game Design in visually interpreting feature requirements and UX, whilst also coordinating with development to ensure correct technical implementation. The ideal candidate would be someone with excellent graphic design skills and previous UI experience.
- Design user interfaces and HUDs for games on varying platforms
- Take responsibility for the interface functionality and design of our products
- Design the graphics for menus, user interfaces, and screens in our products
- Develop UI-related standards for our products
- Work in close collaboration with the game design, UX, and art teams
- You have a completed degree or equivalent training in graphic or media design
- You are a competent 2D artist with a passion for digital art and visual communication
- You have several years of professional experience in designing game-related user interfaces for mobile devices
- You are very well-versed in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign
- Ideally you have basic knowledge of Unity3D
- You have good illustration skills and knowledge of digital, analog, and typographic areas
- You are able to create wireframes, style guides and moodboards
- You have excellent written and spoken English
- Please note: A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution
- A positive life balance with sports, catering, counseling, and active feedback
- Leading technology and analysis opportunities, that give you the freedom to innovate
- Sustainable and profit-oriented growth, untouched by external investors
We look forward to receiving your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
Your contact person for this job offer is Juliane Voigtländer.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.