User Acquisition (UA) Specialist
12 days ago
As a User Acquisition (UA) Specialist at Smoking Gun, you have successful games UA experience and are excited to help us grow games into the top grossing charts. You are a pro at working with other departments (marketing and community) to produce and execute successful cross-platform marketing strategies. You have naturally strong analytical skills and are always excited for a challenge.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with the community and marketing team to executive successful cross-platform marketing strategies;
- Research and develop thorough monetization and user acquisition strategies;
- Adjust local strategies and tactics to select major geos/regions;
- Monitor and adjust monetization and user acquisition strategies as needed;
- Produce weekly/monthly reports showcasing the effectiveness of existing strategies with suggestions for improvements;
- Test new sources of traffic, products, creative concepts, and targeting ideas under a measured framework;
- Provide insights and projections to set realistic expectations for growth;
- Collaborate with the marketing team to work on creative strategies for monetization, user acquisition and more;
- Work with the marketing team to create effective ASO strategies to help drive successful growth;
- Exercise informed judgement when allocating resources for monetization and user acquisition strategies, and mentor the team through the process;
- Lead budget approvals based on solid projections and research.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 2-3 years of experience in user acquisition. (Especially with mobile ads);
- Proficiency in attribution technology fundamentals;
- Excellent understanding of App Store Optimization strategies;
- Cross-platform campaign management experience (Facebook Ads Manager/Google Ads);
- Experience with 3rd party mobile attribution tracking and campaign optimization;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong understanding of mobile marketing and game industry;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Capability of managing large budgets.
It would also be great if you had:
- An understanding of data analysis and SQL;
- Love for gaming.
We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a creative and driven work environment with our passionate team of talented professionals on high quality projects.
Smoking Gun Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Smoking Gun Interactive (SGI) is an industry leading independent game development studio focused on creating revolutionary gaming experiences. It was founded in 2007 by the award-winning industry veterans and creative forces behind Company of Heroes™. Since that time SGI has developed a wide range of games- from original IP, AAA game concepts, to mobile apps, console titles, and even immersive online experiences.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.