User Acquisition Specialist
Montreuil IDF fr
16 days ago
- Take part in defining of the User Acquisition strategy: countries, budgets, channels and products.
- Supervise the production of creative assets necessary to the campaigns.
- Launch profitable campaigns on the different networks (Facebook, Google, Video Ad Networks...)
- Manage and optimize performance User Acquisition campaigns, using self-service dashboard, as well as relationship with agencies, hitting all target KPIs.
- Implement regular reporting and share best practices and thorough analysis within the company.
- Support production studios in the implementation of all necessary tech stack to support technical tests, soft launches and global game launches.
- Use deep optimisation techniques such as sub-publisher IDs, placements, creative formats, device tech specs and other with video networks knowledge
- Building media buying strategies and techniques based on past performance of assigned User Acquisition networks.
- Administer regular QBRs (Quarterly Business Review) with your network/partner, making sure it is as insightful as it can be.
- Spearhead product feature updates and testing for our business needs
- In team sharing knowledge with latest innovations and experiment findings
- Ability to spend large budgets profitably
- Ability to effectively communicate with ad partners to drive campaign performance to its best
- Problem solving skills and get it done attitude
- Ability to source, test, evaluate advertising partners/networks with help of data
- Skill to innovate, develop and constantly improve UA activities
- Aptitude to work, deliver and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Competence to run campaigns on a SaaS platform and be a “fish in a sea” with any hands-on work and all that day-to-day it comes with
- Share of knowledge with the team and collaboration
- Ability to provide concise and informative reports
- Fluent with Google apps, Slack, Confluence, Jira
- Knowledge of Tableau and SQL is a plus
- 3+ years of experience with performance driven UA in F2P Mobile Games or Mobile apps with a huge audience.
- Experience executing successful campaigns with multiple targets, geos, demographics, etc.
- Expert level campaign optimisation and bid adjustment based on LTV, ROI, Yield, etc.
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with advertising partners and/or third-party technology providers
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
Ubisoft teams are driven by their desire to enrich players' lives through original, memorable entertainment experiences. These teams bring to life whole new worlds – true playing fields in which players can freely express their imagination, leading to moments of surprise, fun and adventure, as well as fostering learning and discovery.
For more than 8 years, via its Ubisoft Mobile entity, Ubisoft has also shaped worlds on smartphones and tablets via its portfolio of mobile games.
At Ubisoft Mobile, you will have a chance to develop your skills and work alongside dedicated team members who are pioneers in their field, throughout the world.