User Acquisition Manager
11 days ago
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re searching for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Yoga & Wellness Activities
Jam City is looking for an experienced User Acquisition Manager, sitting in either SF or LA (remote to start), to work on several of Jam City’s top grossing mobile games. The perfect candidate will grow Jam City’s mobile marketing strategy by employing their data-driven media buying experience, collaborating with many cross-functional teams, understanding the power of creative strategy, analyzing the competitive landscape, and thinking forward with machine learning and the complete user lifecycle. We’re looking for a talented media buyer with a passion for marketing, user acquisition and games.
- Manage significant marketing budgets to maximize Jam City’s growth and business profitability.
- Strategize, build, and execute user acquisition campaigns across social channels, ad networks, and DSPs, utilizing machine learning and programmatic buyer skills.
- Optimize channel and campaign performance, championing KPIs critical to the business: ROAS, LTV, and ARPU.
- Manage multiple advertising partners to efficiently drive campaign performance.
- Seek, test, and evaluate new advertising channels/partners based on competitive and market intelligence.
- Report on performance at regular intervals; proactively share insights and learnings with the rest of the team.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to grow the portfolio and business through full-view lifecycle marketing.
- 3-5 years of experience in media buying / user acquisition / performance marketing.
- Strong analytical skills with a metrics-driven mindset.
- Being creative and innovative with problem solving.
- Proven Data Analysis and Excel experience.
- Working knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Experience with Tableau is a plus.
- BA/BS Degree in marketing/finance or equivalent.
- Passion/knowledge for video games a plus.
- Familiarity with Google Docs and the rest of the MS Office Suite
CHECK OUT LIFE AS A JAM CITIZEN:
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.