University Recruiter, Contract
16 days ago
You'll own all parts of the university recruiting life cycle, including running on-campus and virtual events, driving a robust and diverse candidate pool, building the Unity brand, and overseeing interviewer debrief sessions. You will partner with many business areas - including Engineering, Design, Product Management, and Marketing and cultivate relationships with leaders across the business. You will have the freedom to develop new initiatives and roll out new programs internally.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead the entire university recruiting lifecycle, partnering with both internal and external partners
- Strengthen relationships and lead branding events at targeted schools, organizations, and conferences
- Develop detailed recruiting plans for intern and full time hires through clearly defined objectives, outcomes, and sourcing strategies
- Collaborate with key partners and early talent-hiring managers to develop and drive recruiting strategies and results
- Employ data analytics to improve processes and predict future performance
What We’re Looking For
- Experience in full-cycle, high volume campus recruitment and/or experience with call center recruiting
- Proven attention to detail abilities with strong interpersonal, program management, and planning skills
- Familiarity with relevant tools and programs (e.g Handshake, Greenhouse, and university job boards preferred)
- Comfortable acting as the face of Unity, showcasing our values and opportunities to external candidates as well as internal contacts and internal business partners
- Demonstrated willingness to take initiative and be inspired to contribute to all aspects of the student experience
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.