Unity Mobile Developer Intern
12 days ago
We are Socialpoint , a world-renowned mobile games studio based in gorgeous Barcelona. Our games are positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, and they are played and loved by millions of fans all over the world. We are proud members of the Take-Two Interactive and Zynga families, and we are on a mission to offer a phenomenal gaming experience and bring fun to everyone!
Here at Socialpoint, we are delighted to be looking for a Technical Artist to join Dragon City & Monster Legends.
Your mission: (if you accept it!)
- Learn how to develop and release mobile games for iOS & Android.
- Be mentored by a senior C++ developer inside of the team that will support your growth.
- Implement tools and technology that will be used in Dragon City & Monster Legends.
- Work closely with other developers, designers and artists in a collaborative environment.
Your skills build & XP:
- Passion for creating mobile games for a wide range of audiences and genres.
- Problem solving mindset, detail oriented and team spirit.
- Basic knowledge of C++ development and interest in learning more.
- Personal C++ or gaming related projects are very appreciated.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
We have employed a hybrid working from home/office system. All we ask is that you live within commuting distance of our office to be able to come into the office for important meetings/events.
- Paid internship.
- A very generous ticket-restaurant to restore some life-points.
- Legendary social events & parties to let off some steam.
- A generous WFH Bonus to cover resources you may when working from home.
- Take2 Discounts
Coming to work in the office? Don’t worry - we have you covered. Check out some of our onsite benefits:
- Powerful gym facilities t o level up your build stats.
- Book an appointment with our onsite physiotherapist for any aches and pains.
- A massive gaming room equipped with all consoles and games one could ask for.
- Drop by our onsite hairdressers for a trim (and forget your wallet; it's a Guild perk).
We’d love to hear from you. Please click “apply” to level up and submit your application in English.
Socialpoint is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You’re welcome on the team no matter where you’re from, who you like, what you look like, or if you prefer Xbox over Playstation. It’s a trick question – mobile wins every time! We hire based on your qualifications and proven track record to perform job responsibilities. Our games are for everyone, and so is our workplace.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.