Unity Engine Programmer (Tools & R&D)
11 days ago
- Create, debug, maintain and optimize the tools used for the game test automation.
- Offer technical solutions, innovate and improve the quality of implementation, performance, and usability of the editor, tools and tool chain.
- Keep the existing tools up to date in accordance with the latest changes occurred in the development pipeline.
- Implement new test automation services in close partnership with the content team of the project.
- Write technical design documents, for milestones and internal use
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as a programmer
- Hands-on experience with Unity3D engine (editor and scripting)
- Good knowledge of C#
- Availability to work with new APIs and concepts
- Able to work on projects that might involve a lot of changes
- Able and interested to work in highly iterative processes and R&D
- Used to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties
- Able to provide guidance and mentorship to the programming team
Nice to have:
- 1 year or more of working experience in game development
- Knowledge of gameplay programming
- Experience in delivering mobile games for Android / iOS
- International AAA game projects
- Access to cutting-edge hardware
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Medical / Life insurance
- English / French courses
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.