Unity Developer - Unannounced Game
3 days ago
Reanimated Digital is a new indie studio with secured funding looking for a Unity Developer with some experience for our tenured team. We are working on a grassroots, 3D MMORPG with unique features and are looking for passionate developers to join in early in our growth. We are not a Web3/Crypto studio.
Our Unity Developer position is open to game developers who are able to create and maintain their code as well as communicate their work effectively and concisely with studio leadership. You will join an exceptional team of industry professionals with expertise in the field who will trust you to self-manage many aspects of your role.
You will be given the freedom of self-selecting your hours to meet your weekly responsibilities. Your job will include providing invaluable support to our Senior Unity Developers and working with our Project Management team to meet expectations. You will be very hands on, as our unity developers will be expected to implement game features and document their activity and pipelines in support of their goals.
- Implementing game features to a high standard using Unity & C#. This may sometimes include writing Unity Editor tools for other developers to use.
- Working with coworkers from other disciplines, such as design, animation and more, clear written and verbal communication skills are very important to us. This includes technical documentation for review.
- Task tracking. We are looking for someone who can help build a clear picture of requirements for the project feature you’re tasked to work on, and work together on shared tasks with other unity developers.
- Learn new technologies, languages and technical skills as necessary to deliver the features you’re working on.
- Use version control to commit your work.
- Participate in weekly meetings and scrums to keep the team aware of what you are working on.
- 3 years or more of programming industry experience, especially experience working with multiplayer (client-server design).
- At least 2 years using C# and Unity Engine with an emphasis on clean, efficient code following the latest standards.
- At least 1 shipped video-game title is preferred, especially if you can show us your part in development and share your experiences.
- Strong interest in RPGs is highly desirable
We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet the above guidelines as we are always interested in expanding our team with talented and like-minded individuals.
How to apply:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time for an interview. Please include a copy of your CV, especially including a summary of your experience at other game development studios. We would also provide code samples for our developers to review.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Reanimated Digital is a fledgling company with a rich history of video game development - our team has been working together since 2019 to develop MMORPGs.
We are an international, remote studio and it is important to us that our time be flexible with respect to time-zone, personal experiences and diversity of culture and lifestyle.
Reanimated Digital encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. We are proud to have a strong company culture of respect for varied life experiences.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.