Unannounced Project – Senior Graphics Engineer
14 days ago
Do you love games and the graphics technology that brings them to life? Do you enjoy collaborating closely with creative talent? Would you like to help Bungie create their next enduring game IP?
As a Senior Graphics Engineer at Bungie on an Unannounced Project, you will collaborate with artists and other engineers to establish a bold new artistic style. You will enable artist vision with graphics technology by designing and implementing new features and techniques within a proprietary game engine. You will support artists, designers, and other engineers in achieving their goals with smooth, inspectable, scalable, and powerful workflows. As part of a diverse company that prizes creativity, technical excellence, and work-life balance, you will work with a fun and inspirational cross-discipline team to craft a living and vibrant world that delights our players.
- Collaborate with a cross-disciplinary team to build new graphics features, systems, and workflows.
- Build and maintain production-quality C++ code
- Manage engineers, providing support, technical mentorship, constructive feedback, and career development coaching
- Strong knowledge of C++
- Proficiency in 3D math, data structures and algorithms
- Experience implementing modern rendering algorithms, and familiarity with rendering techniques used in real-time graphics and/or production rendering
- Comfortable with debugging, profiling, and optimizing C++ and shader code for production and release
- Ability to communicate with customers of different technical and non-technical backgrounds to help them navigate technology and achieve their goals
- Ability to manage other engineers
- Professional experience programming in the game industry
- Experience developing tools and workflows
- Experience with proprietary/custom rendering engines
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Most Bungie full-time employees will adopt a digital first approach allowing remote work in Bungie approved locations (outside of positions identified as 100% onsite in Bellevue/Seattle, or individuals preferring a hybrid/flex environment). Prospective full-time employees located outside of CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Contractors will follow a digital first approach adhering to the location guidelines agreed upon by our third-party employer/vendor and Bungie. Bungie’s remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.