This job might no longer be available.
Unannounced Project - Animator
4 months ago
Hi-Rez Studios is looking to hire an experienced Animator to work at our studio in Brighton, UK.
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create, & challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your ingenuity, energy, collaboration, and dedication.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, and Realm Royale as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our Animators do:
- Deliver high quality animations in various styles for Unreal based games.
- Create character animations using Maya/ 3DS Max from ideation to rough blocking, polish, and supplemental secondary.
- Animate characters or objects used for real time or pre-calculated sequences
- Integrate animations to the game while ensuring technical constraints are met
- Participate in the creation and realization of in-game animations or cinematic sequences
- Communication with other departments to ensure animations meet gameplay needs.
Who we are looking for:
- 3+ years industry experience.
- Demonstrates strong understanding of animation principles and production art pipeline.
- Works collaboratively and communicate with multiple teams.
- Has a strong work ethic and communication skills.
- Is open to direction and feedback, embrace change.
- Technically minded understand and experience with the game animation pipeline.
- Unreal Engine 3 or 4 experience.