UX/UI Interactive Designer
20 days ago
The UX/UI Interactive Designer will be a key contributor within the Creative Services team helping to design digital user experiences and marketing materials that showcase the quality and depth of our portfolio. This role will be primarily focused on Web and CRM projects that support new releases and our back catalogue of games. The UI/UX Designer will be responsible for concept, execution, production support, and milestone management of their work. You will work closely alongside developers and other designers to align with brand guidelines, clear messaging, and interactive solutions on our digital platforms. If you are seeking a new adventure, love gaming, and want to be part of a new and exciting chapter, send us your resume and portfolio!
Join us at our new campus in Irvine, California where a hybrid work schedule will be observed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create mockups and development-ready design solutions for the entire Bandai Namco Entertainment America portfolio of products with an emphasis on digital web and CRM experiences
- Translate ideas and concepts into workable wireframes and interactive prototypes using tools such as Figma and Photoshop
- Design and test Web-based software products alongside our Web Team and developers
- Collaborate directly with the UI UX Design Manger, Front End Engineers, Design, and Brand team to build out and update product user interfaces
- Design process scenarios and flows for user interfaces and demos (ex: websites, teaser sites, and landing pages to support our products)
- Produce scenarios for usability testing, task analysis, workflow design, layout and composition and reporting conclusions in reports
- Effectively present creative ideas and designs to cross functional teams (design researchers, content designers, developers, product owners, etc.)
- Create personas, journey maps, process flows, and user stories
- Audit the execution of mockups and design solutions through QA reviews of digital web and CRM experiences.
- 3+ years of web and advertising design experience
- 3+ years of web UX/UI design experience in users' funnels, flows, and journeys
- 2-3 years of experience in online, interactive and UX design
- Expert knowledge of Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Adobe XD
- A passion and ability to execute and influence best practices and standards in design and UX processes
- Strong cross-functional communication skills; verbal, written and visual
- Experience designing with fluid grid systems and front-end frameworks
- Ability to operate independently and effectively against competing priorities
- A strong portfolio and a desire to grow your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in UX/UI Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, or related discipline
- Or relevant work experience
Salary Range: $79,350.00 - $129,450.00
Actual base salary will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, but not limited to, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs. The salary range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees and it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case.
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. is providing the following notice regarding the Personal Information we collect and use in the context of this job application: https://www.bandainamcoent.com/legal/bnea-privacy-ccpanotice
About Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc.
Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content — including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, Tekken®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®. More information about the company and its products can be found at www.bandainamcoent.com
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.