11 days ago
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
The EA Sports NCAA College Football team is looking for a User Experience Designer who is passionate about solving complex problems and building experiences to delight our players.
What you will do:
- Partner with Producers, UI artists and Engineering to produce detailed wireframes, flowcharts, prototypes and other product deliverables to communicate product requirements
- Support usability testing and focus groups to validate design and product direction
- Ensure UX consistency across the product
- Apply and establish a set of design standards, documentation, and principles
- Distill user research, competitive analysis and feedback into user centered design goals
- 2+ years of experience in product design or user experience design role
- Proficiency in user experience/interaction design or Bachelor's Degree in UX, Psychology, Human Factors, Industrial Engineering or related HCI discipline
- You have a broad UX design toolkit for different stages of development (journey mapping, empathy maps, archetypes, user scenarios, site maps, flows, wireframes, and prototypes)
- You can present and rationalize UX design strategy and decisions to diverse audiences using these opportunities to advocate for players, share knowledge and demonstrate design thinking in action
- You will report to the UX lead on College Football
- Bonus; An avid gamer, who loves to talk about games and what makes them great
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.