This job might no longer be available.
UX Designer - Digital Assets
8 months ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Position
Twitch’s community of broadcasters and viewers are at the heart of everything we build. The Commerce team create products that are the backbone of Twitch’s commerce initiatives and help viewers support our creators in a fun and authentic way.
We’re looking for a gifted designer to drive new user experiences and build upon existing ones. We offer a series of stimulating problems, an environment that's exciting, motivating, fun, and new. You’ll craft work that delights our viewers and help our creators monetize, all while deepening the relationship between them.
Our ideal designer exhibits a strong passion for building web and mobile experiences, with a well-rounded set of design skills from wireframes to full fidelity design comps and prototypes.
You are involved in every step of the process, from early ideation with Product Managers helping define the products we build through to working with engineering to ensure the end result meets the highest quality bar. If you succeed, you will have created work that impacts millions of users and played a role in shaping how content creators monetize on the web.
- Take full ownership of the cross-platform user experience for projects from start to finish, including wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Participate in the planning and ideation process for new features and projects
- Create customer-centric designs by using data, market analysis, partner feedback, and a deep understanding of our community
- Gather feedback from stakeholders and quickly iterate on designs and prototypes
- Surface qualitative and quantitative feedback on your designs
- Collaborate with a top-notch engineering team to implement solutions based on your design.
- Act as a design leader in our team
- 3+ years experience as a UX designer, product designer, or interaction designer
- 2+ years of experience working in a collaborative team and directly with developers on design implementation
- Experience designing web applications or features, preferably work shipped to a large number of consumer users
- Strong portfolio showcasing your past work and process
- Ability to analyze and critically assess your design decisions
- Demonstrate a bias towards action while keeping our execution bar at the highest standards
- Ability to communicate complex design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Demonstrated strong visual design with the ability to guide users and simplify interactions.
- A bachelor's degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related UX degree
- Twitch, gaming or live streaming enthusiast
- Used Figma
- Demonstrated history of personally acquiring user data (e.g. conducting usability studies, performing user research) is a big plus
- CSS & HTML knowledge is a plus
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Lunch Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.