UI Visual Designer
Bucharest Bucharest ro
8 days ago
As a User Interface Artist at Ubisoft, you will be working closely with the other Artists, Design and Programming teams in prototyping and implementing the User Interface of our game.
Your main mission:
• Work with the Design Team to determine the functionality and features of a User Interface;
• Deliver UI prototypes/wireframes/mock-ups for both Menu & HUD elements;
• Autonomously create UI Layouts using a set of internal tools;
• Ensure a smooth implementation matching the design and art intention, while closely; collaborating with the Programming team;
• Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency across your work;
• Efficiently balance the technical constraints while still staying true to the look and feel of the UI design and the overall art-direction of the game;
What You’ll Bring as Experience:
- Video-gaming culture and interest in video-games development;
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools;
- Good Artistic skills (proportion, composition, color);
- Algorithmic thinking and interest in the implementation aspect of the User Interface;
- Interest in providing a good User Experience;
- Able to communicate clearly and work as a team player;
- Fluent in English, both in writing and verbally;
Nice to have:
- Previous work experience as a User Interface Artist in the software development industry;
- Relevant experience with any Game Editors will be taken into account;
- Familiarity with a node graph oriented workflow;
- Proficiency in Adobe Flash or any similar animation software;
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Being one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania, Ubisoft has built, throughout its over 25 years of existence, a strong foundation to grow on.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games like, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon,Watch Dogs and Just Dance.
We are currently involved in the development of some of Ubisoft’s biggest AAA brands, such as Ghost Recon, Assassin’s Creed and The Crew.
More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
In an ever-evolving industry, Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games