UI/UX Director [Unannounced Project]
4 months ago
Do you know what it takes to create a distinct style for games? Can you translate various game systems into smooth user journeys? Then we got a great opportunity for you!
Ubisoft Stockholm is looking for a Presentation (UI/UX) Director for an unannounced project. Working closely with the Creative Director and Art Director, you will hold the vision for the visual signature, the visual style of interfaces, systems design and implementation while leading various design sub-crafts towards project goals.
As a leader of your discipline, you will be responsible for quality and stakeholder in the user journey and design, while accountable for meeting internal and industry benchmarks of design excellence.
What you do:
- Translate creative direction and art direction into a distinct visual design & style that encompass the whole project.
- Define and set direction for the game’s interfaces with the player and layout of such components.
- Contribute to the design process with the Art Director to set the most appropriate look-and-feel for the presentation signature.
- Work closely with Creative Director and Sound Director to set functional, visual and audio design for interaction of game systems (menus, UI, feedback systems etc.)
- Create and implement Presentation guidelines that are appropriate to the project and communicate it to relevant parties.
- Define how the Presentation Direction can be translated to Marketing visual assets and guidelines.
- Veteran in creation and design of interfaces and visual signature in the game industry.
- Process-driven leader with a strong comprehension of game design.
- Keen eye for the artistic, visual style and unobtrusive interfaces.
- Problem-solver who understands the importance of clear communication.
- A leader who ensure their team has what they need to be successful.
Is this the opportunity you were waiting for? We would love to hear from you.
Making good games takes effort, making great games takes a different type of thinking.
Are you a game designer, artist or engineer? Cool. How about a chemist, economist or social scientist? Let’s talk. At Ubisoft Stockholm, we feel different thinking comes from many places and that good ideas, no matter where they come from, are the key to unlocking our potential.
Located in the storied Östermalm neighborhood in Stockholm Sweden, we believe thinking of new ways to solve old problems is a cornerstone of innovation and we are looking for passionate people who follow their dreams to make the world a better place.
We know there is a better way to making great games.