9 days ago
Are you ready for your next big career move in gaming? Nifty Games is seeking an experienced UI/UX artist with Unity expertise, to take an active role in the development of NBA Clash. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated skill and enthusiasm for building great user experiences on mobile, and a keen understanding of tools and techniques used in the current generation of game development.
- 3-5 years of direct experience creating content for free-to-play mobile experiences (iOS and Android), with recent titles live on app stores
- A strong background and technical skills in UI and UX design, animation, and illustration for mobile apps
- Skilled at prototyping and iterating content within the Unity engine to bring content to life on mobile devices, with a knowledge of screen real-estate and effective communication design
- Work with the General Manager and Art Director to deliver polished visuals for NBA Clash. This will take shape via sketches, digital art, paintovers, wireframes, and iteration within Unity and on device.
- Create rapid prototypes in Figma of UI and UX elements. Iterate and execute on these designs in Unity
- Partner closely with design and engineering to build spec sheets and create high-quality UI art, while hitting deadlines as part of our core development team
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external partners to create production-ready assets based on style guides
- Possess an understanding of popular mobile free-to-play games, and the strengths and weaknesses of their UI/UX direction
- Experienced working in day-to-day game development, using agile processes, and supporting regular live ops deliveries
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma/Invision or similar software
- Experience creating VFX and motion assets in Unity3D a plus
What Additional Skills Will Help You Stand Out?
- Passion for mobile gaming and professional sports
- Experience with product branding and/or marketing art is a plus
Nifty Games, Inc is an equal opportunity employer with offices in Chicago, the San Francisco Bay Area, and the Greater Los Angeles region. This role is preferred in the Chicago area but can be placed in any location. Nifty Games is a venture-funded games developer & publisher focused on quick session, head-to-head sports games for mobile devices. Nifty Games is a proud partner of the NFL, NFLPA, NBA & NBPA. Learn more at www.niftygamesinc.com. Nifty Games, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. During the current COVID-19 pandemic, we will be exercising caution with all employees, and are not requiring employees to work on-site at this time. This role will likely be starting in a "work from home" capacity until conditions allow for a safe return to the office.