UI Technical Artist - Warcraft Arclight Rumble
13 days ago
Team Name:Warcraft Arclight Rumble
Job Title:UI Technical Artist - Warcraft Arclight Rumble
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a dedicated and experienced UI Technical Artist, with strong problem-solving skills, to help implement 2D UI assets for Warcraft Arclight Rumble.
Our team of hardworking developers, bound together by our passion for games, is looking to grow. We believe that if you share the same passion for collaboration, Blizzard, and mobile games, you will be a fantastic addition to our team.
- Implement complex 2D UI screens for interactive mobile game features including data driven dynamic layouts, animations, and transitions
- Troubleshoot UI art issues, fix bugs and help evolve the authoring pipeline to help make it as efficient as possible
- Collaborate with Design, UX, Art and Engineering to help deliver high quality content
- Work closely with art leads, tech artists, and production to make sure assets are delivered on time and within spec
- Write how-to guides as needed for the rest of development to understand the correct process for implementing art
- Create tools as needed to help the rest of the art team be more efficient and effective
- At least 2 years of experience in game development, ideally on a Unity-based mobile game
- Experience solving complex UI issues within UGUI
- Knowledge in at least 1 scripting language, preferably C#
- Experience building games using Unity in a limited performance environment such as mobile
- Strong interest in other areas of technical art (shading, surfacing, lighting, rigging, scripting, optimization, etc.)
- Shipped mobile titles that include support well after the product has launched
- Familiarity with Photoshop and equivalent 2D authoring software
Send the team your cover letter, resume, and portfolio. We cannot wait to hear from you!
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification in the job posting. At Activision Blizzard we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment, so we strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t believe you meet every single qualification outlined. We also do our best to ensure all applications received are responded to.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $29.81 - $55.14 Hourly. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.