9 days ago
As a UI Artist at Gameloft Sofia you will:
- Create art assets for menus, icons and in-game HUDs and design intuitive, attractive and innovative UI systems.
- Report to the Lead Artist for tasks, revisions, workflow, training and creative ideas.
- Take full ownership of your tasks, including but not limited to:
- Creating UI assets following an established style, palette and templating convention.
- Learn and apply artistic/IP/licensing guidelines.
- Execute clients (licensor/lead/supervisor) revisions on spec and on time
- Work with the Production Artists, Designers and Developers to ensure that UI assets are always game ready.
- Researching, reviewing and presenting proposals for new features and assets
- Work closely with Art and Design teams to ensure the highest quality UI graphics defining the look and feel of the menus of each game while paying special attention to the quality of the User experience.
- Demonstrate creativity, adaptability to different game and graphic styles.
- An up to date portfolio demonstrating a solid understanding of UIs, icons, illustration and graphic design, UI design ergonomics and aesthetics with a focus on polished execution and traditional rendering techniques.
- You have exceptional illustration, design, typography and motion design skills; you are passionate about UI art and all things game related.
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Flash/Animate.
- You have excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills; you are proactive and capable of working under minimal supervision.
- You are professionally and personally driven: you boldly embrace change and are always willing to grow and learn new things.
- Experience with wireframing tools like Mockplus, Fluid, Proto.io is a plus.
- Knowledge of 3D applications (3ds Max) is a plus.
- Degree/Diploma in illustration, graphic design or equivalent academic or professional experience.
- 1-2 years of previous professional experience as a UI Artist in the gaming industry is a must.
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in an exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city (but for now you can remain safely working at home).
If you are interested in our job offer, please send a CV and portfolio. Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.